• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Y'all just jelly of my brother Richard Sherman.

Harbs: Ok richard i've seen what you can do at WR and we're going to move you to corner back.
Richard: Fuck you coach i've accomplished more than you ever have. I"m here at stanford. i'm a wr. You ever get into stanford as a student? you ever play wide receiver? Nope!
Harbs: What?
Richard: Yeah that's what I thought bitch. I"m a communications major. You ever major in communications?
Harbs: I don't even...
Richard: Yea

Nightz

Haven't touched SimCity since Tuesday. I go in today and try to play the tutorial..."Unable to connect to the city". At least I could actually get into the city last time around even though the tutorial wouldn't start. GG EA.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just play Sim City 4 with me and then we can... talk about how well we're doing!

Or better yet, Tropico! It has the Bob seal of approval!

Ferny

Man that had the be the stupidest bug i've ever had in Madden phee :(

How does he go from 0-60 on a drop back? Caused a safety and all. GG though phee.

GG Ferny. That was an ugly game for bits there but gg nonetheless

and if I didn't get a 1st on that last drive I was thinking of going for it but ultimately decided to kick, had no idea it'd get overturned

Man that had the be the stupidest bug i've ever had in Madden phee :(

How does he go from 0-60 on a drop back? Caused a safety and all. GG though phee.

wait, what are you talking about? are you talking about cam wake being superman at the end

or do you mean your qb dropping back unusually fast, which now i think of, did happen?

Ferny

The drop back right into the endzone. I didn't do that, I pressed A and he just did like a 10 step drop SUPER fast and I tried to roll right and and get out but the animation wouldn't let me.

bluemax

Banned
Harbs: Ok richard i've seen what you can do at WR and we're going to move you to corner back.
Richard: Fuck you coach i've accomplished more than you ever have. I"m here at stanford. i'm a wr. You ever get into stanford as a student? you ever play wide receiver? Nope!
Harbs: What?
Richard: Yeah that's what I thought bitch. I"m a communications major. You ever major in communications?
Harbs: I don't even...
Richard: Yea

Michigan has lower academic standards for both athletes and regular students!

Plus its not like Harbs majored in something more difficult than jerking off and you know it. People are threatened by Sherman cause he's an intelligent black man! Racists!

(You mofos all know you'd love Sherman if he was on your team)

Birdman02

Plus its not like Harbs majored in something more difficult than jerking off and you know it. People are threatened by Sherman cause he's an intelligent black man! Racists!

I think he's a great corner, but he didn't exactly sound very intelligent in that interview...or whatever that was.

he just comes off like a fucking moron. but yes i would love to have him on the field :(

bluemax

Banned
My AIM friendslist has the following people on it that I don't think are in the league currently:

SoCal18Moss
Truelize
dmitrisalcedo
RoNn 4180
welltalla
magnoggin
bigzep17
AndoSD
gafthecrow

Surely one of them wants to play Madden!

My AIM friendslist has the following people on it that I don't think are in the league currently:

SoCal18Moss
Truelize
dmitrisalcedo
RoNn 4180
welltalla
magnoggin
bigzep17
AndoSD
gafthecrow

Surely one of them wants to play Madden!

one of those people is the person that's being considered! that's all i can say!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The first one has gone so far TJ he makes Ramirez look Ramirez/Trasher look like the devil

Shame on you for putting Ando there

We already have a person (we think)

Ramirez

Yea, I was talking to Trash all night on AIM, he mentioned he didn't think he'd be able to get his game in tonight because of his GF.

Ramirez

Well let him play, then.

knw0vE4.png

McNei1y

so how the hell does pitching work in The Show? I mean I've played like 6 games and I still don't understand...

Pulse... why can't I get the pulse as close as the ball? It's always twice the size and the ball is never in the area.

Meter... Do I stop the first line on the green/yellow/red? Either way, again, my pitch goes way off.

Analog... An okay setup but I don't want to use that.

Classic... same with this. I feel like it's to easy.

Splat

Too late now, sorry soka :-/ Maybe later if you're still up we'll see. Going to go play some simcity w/ the wife (if it lets us :-/)

Mrbob

so how the hell does pitching work in The Show? I mean I've played like 6 games and I still don't understand...

Pulse... why can't I get the pulse as close as the ball? It's always twice the size and the ball is never in the area.

Meter... Do I stop the first line on the green/yellow/red? Either way, again, my pitch goes way off.

Analog... An okay setup but I don't want to use that.

Classic... same with this. I feel like it's to easy.

I'm a Meter pitcher. You basically have to hit the button three times. First press to start the meter. Second time for power. And then the third time to get it as close to the yellow accuracy bar as you can.

Damn levious. I hope things work out best for you and the kids. Your ex sounds like an idiot, some people just fail at realizing how happy they actually are.

Top Bottom