• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

I'm a Meter pitcher. You basically have to hit the button three times. First press to start the meter. Second time for power. And then the third time to get it as close to the yellow accuracy bar as you can.

When you hit X the second time, do you want the bar to stop in the green, yellow, or red?

rinse82

When you hit X the second time, do you want the bar to stop in the green, yellow, or red?

Its upto you, that dictates how much effort you want to put into the pitch

So if you're watching your pitch count you might not want to throw every pitch in the red

McNei1y

Its upto you, that dictates how much effort you want to put into the pitch

So if you're watching your pitch count you might not want to throw every pitch in the red

Oh okay so red is more power on the pitch as in speed in the fastball or drop in the curve?

That makes sense.

I still don't know how to do pickoff moves but every team I play knows how too.

eznark

Banned
L1 by itself steps off. I'm not sure which is which but L2 is also a pickoff move. One is fast and one is casual or something.

L1 by itself steps off. I'm not sure which is which but L2 is also a pickoff move. One is fast and one is casual or something.

double tap is fast, hold is casual

no fucking wonder, I keep pressing L1 to pick off. are we supposed to pick off before selecting a pitch?

McNei1y

You having these difficulties with The Show.

Have you tried online yet

I've played like 11 games online lol. I just don't know the controls yet but I still play. The training in Diamond Dynasty is broken though. No one can train their players because an error comes up saying something about the transaction not going through.

this game is so real

i hit a pitch that strikes the pitcher in the head and he recovers to throw me out

sounds good rinse just accept me on psn and i will see you on and send a challenge

also does anyone have issues with their defenders jumping like idiots when no other buttons are being pressed

you sure your controls are good?

take your time setting up if need be i am blasting through rtts

its july and i am hoping to get traded

McNei1y

also does anyone have issues with their defenders jumping like idiots when no other buttons are being pressed

Pressing up on the Right Analog or R2 jumps. Pressing down on the RA or R1 dives. Maybe you're doing one of those?

Anyway I can put custom music from my Ipod onto the PS3 so I can use some songs as batting music? Radioactive is doing a nice job so far.

Sanjuro

Pressing up on the Right Analog or R2 jumps. Pressing down on the RA or R1 dives. Maybe you're doing one of those?

Anyway I can put custom music from my Ipod onto the PS3 so I can use some songs as batting music? Radioactive is doing a nice job so far.

radioactive....

rinse82

Fuck - I need to deactivate a PS3 I dont even own anymore. Apparently I've had my account on 5 different PS3 consoles.

Cant apply the online code until I do this.

Fuck - I need to deactivate a PS3 I dont even own anymore. Apparently I've had my account on 5 different PS3 consoles.

Cant apply the online code until I do this.

lol damn. well maybe it be better if we played later

could you guys direct me to the madden gaf thread?

i seem to have stumbled into the MLB the show thread on accident :(

wait till september when nhl and fifa are out

you wont even feel american

eznark

Banned
For sure, I'm pissed I got rid of NHL. Never expected you guys to stick with it.

Show Vita is fantastic. Played it five straight hours yesterday while traveling. Addison Cap is a fucking beast but my cunt manager keeps playing me at first.

Top Bottom