• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

49ers are 1-27 since 2001 when trailing by 17 or more in the first half. That's kind of crazy.

I'm only really interested in that stat in context against the rest of the league. Win rates when trailing by 17 at the half and receiving the 2nd half kick specifically

bluemax

Banned
Ahmad Brooks wouldve had that pick in Madden.

I'm only really interested in that stat in context against the rest of the league. Win rates when trailing by 17 at the half and receiving the 2nd half kick specifically

If I get this job with this stats company I'll be sure to pull that up for you.

bluemax

Banned
HarbaughReacts.gif

GAME IS TRASH

DCX

DCX
A generation of pussies who can't fight like men do shit like that. Get punched in the face stab a dude in the throat. Totally deserved my bad.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you punch someone in the face you dont know for no valid reason, you open up Pandora's box. And you're an idiot for doing it

yeah you are an idiot for starting it but this is getting stabbed we are talking about. everybody is at fault here, can't just lay it mostly on the perpetrator

A generation of pussies who can't fight like men do shit like that. Get punched in the face stab a dude in the throat. Totally deserved my bad.

DCX

i didn't say it was deserved. i said don't start shit and there won't be shit. you don't know what some stranger can do. yeah, 99 out of 100 times the guy you punch just punches you back or whatever but people are crazy these days and there is always the possibility that someone pulls a knife or worse a gun.

LJ11

When Pollard hits a Patriot, he does it with the power of every fanbase behind him. Dude just wrecks them. Straight KO.

BigAT

They punch you in the face, you stab them in the neck. They put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue. That's the San Francisco way!

Top Bottom