• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

Brady caught Bradying again:
sad-brady-1-20-13.jpg

Mark Jackson ‏@JacksonMark13
Congrats to the Harbaugh’s! 2nd time Ever 2 Brothers will face each other in the Superbowl! The 1st was Tony Dungy vs Lovie Smith!

:jnc

LJ11

I didn't follow the NFL thread for the Pats game, but went in to witness the trolling, everyone kept spamming Dale. I'm like, wtf is Dale? Then I realized....hahaha

eznark

Banned
Madden Steam Age, Alienware X51 for a 'budget' gaming rig? Good idea or bad idea?

i am not building my own shit!

If you get the expensive one maybe. If you are just going to get the $1000 one don't bother. I'll build you a better PC. Ship the shit to my house, I'll put it together and ship it to you.

eznark

Banned
For the record I recommended he get the latest MaximumPC builders guide. They do a great job, pictures and everything.

You hate poor peoples money, dont you?

Does it smell different or something? :(

It's all crumpled and probably has ajax residue on it. I don't even know if my portfolio manager would accept...cash

shudder

LukeSmith

For the record I recommended he get the latest MaximumPC builders guide. They do a great job, pictures and everything.

It's all crumpled and probably has ajax residue on it. I don't even know if my portfolio manager would accept...cash

shudder

Cash is for poors

Smokey

You guys talked me into it! I'm going to give it a shot

in the pc thread there are a few videos that walk through everything. it's what helped me when i built mine 2 years ago... there's different builds in the OP that you can start off at depending on your budget.

putting the cpu in the socket and closing it was the most nerve wrecking for me. takes way more force than anything else and you feel like you're gonna break something.

Rorschach

I'm glad NeoGAF grew so more people here could experience pc gaming. There were so few of us before. Now, even smokey built a PC. CB will join us some day!

I'm glad NeoGAF grew so more people here could experience pc gaming. There were so few of us before. Now, even smokey built a PC. CB will join us some day!

I was a PC gamer back in the day! I used to play CS(tail end of beta through 1.6) non stop in Highschool. Traveled all over IL playing in lan tournaments and such.

Lets all play a PC game together

see, this is why i need a PC - forever left out of the madden gaf fun!

Smokey

Phee almost got me to get Chivalry...and I did not because I had a feeling it would never get played here. Cool concept tho

edit: wait i do have Chivalry lol

edit2: shake there is a microcenter off of 610 (the galleria is on the other side). if you've never been there and are a nerd (you are) you will be in heaven. go there when you decide to start getting components. they will price match newegg and will build it for you too if you would like.

eznark

Banned
Microcenter is so fucking awesome. I was blown away when I found out they had physical locations when I lived in Boston, always thought it was just a website.

When my wife pitched me on building here in Indiana she pointed out that there is a Microcenter 30 minutes away, while there isn't one for hours near Milwaukee or Wyoming.

Top Bottom