• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

The bat signal has been lit.

All of you better save up money to purchase Madden, FIFA, and NHL on the 360 next year.

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

Sanjuro

First you tell me you don't like Imagine Dragons. Now you're saying you don't want to play one of the best sports game out just because it's soccer. Next you're probably going to tell me The Red Sox will win the AL East this year!

First, I don't even know what Imagine Dragons is.
Second, you used soccer and sport in the same sentence.
Third, I don't care! We're cancer free!

McNei1y

First, I don't even know what Imagine Dragons is.
Second, you used soccer and sport in the same sentence.
Third, I don't care! We're cancer free!

iuWEAolCYOCdq.gif

I guess I didn't understand what you meant earlier. Imagine Dragons are a band and they sing one of the songs in The Show titled 'Radioactive'.

Fine. FIFA is one of the best GAMES out there. NHL my player mode is probably easier to get into than any of them out there but FIFA's 1v1 is probably my favorite head to head mode out of any of them.

During my VA physical they found a nodule on xray in my sinus cavity that "needs to be looked at ASAP"

No insurance at all... I am fucked :/

Oh, and smokes won... Nice try AT

McNei1y

I can never pick which sport game soundtrack I like the most. FIFA has always been consistently good but NBA 2K has always had that nice blend of music.

But I love all of them because they manage to introduce me to new artists. I found some good bands out there over the years.

I can never pick which sport game soundtrack I like the most. FIFA has always been consistently good but NBA 2K has always had that nice blend of music.

But I love all of them because they manage to introduce me to new artists. I found some good bands out there over the years.

Does anyone remember that year of NCAA where they had a bunch of college rock bands instead of fight songs as their soundtrack? I think I heard enough Train in Vain for one lifetime that year.

McNei1y

Does anyone remember that year of NCAA where they had a bunch of college rock bands instead of fight songs as their soundtrack? I think I heard enough Train in Vain for one lifetime that year.

That was in 2005. That was actually the last NCAA game I bought too. They had Pixies (Debaser), The Clash (Train in Vain), and a lot of other good bands in there. I loved those two though.

Sanjuro, are you available tonight? I believe we play next week so I'd like to play tonight if possible. I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday evening.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro, are you available tonight? I believe we play next week so I'd like to play tonight if possible. I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday evening.

It's possible, but I'm going to have to lean towards probably not. I'll be around Monday evening for sure.

LJ, I think I have you next (You're the bread in my LJ--->Smokey--->LJ schedule sandwich) You care to double dip tonight? If not we apparently will have all weekend to play anyways

eznark

Banned
During my VA physical they found a nodule on xray in my sinus cavity that "needs to be looked at ASAP"

No insurance at all... I am fucked :/

Oh, and smokes won... Nice try AT

Isn't there some sort of patriot medical or something? Good luck man.

In much more dire news, first spring training game I go to this year and its rained out. I have real problems, shake.

Mrbob

Haha, suck it. Almost 40 and sunny today in Wisconsin. Should have opened the roof and played the game at Miller Park!

Also, EA can't even viral market Sim City right:

21ca7Lt.jpg

Isn't there some sort of patriot medical or something? Good luck man.

In much more dire news, first spring training game I go to this year and its rained out. I have real problems, shake.

Found out today that being as i served in combat zones(iraq, afghanistan) I get 5 years of free medical coverage through the VA. Thank God. VA is a clusterfuck most of the time but its much better than nothing. Hope it turns out to be nothing

and thanks for the laugh ;)

Top Bottom