• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Hope you're ok, shake! Good luck.

thanks man

Earliest i can be seen in April 3rd so we'll see. I'm always nervous as shit when stuff pops up cause of the stupid burn pits. Every time i deployed there was a burn pit on base where they burned everything. Plastics, rubber, chemicals, medical waste, you name it... 24/7 that shit is flowing thick black smoke. Sometimes that shit floats over the base and you end up breathing it in all day.

All OIF/OEF vets are going to die of cancer

Rorschach

thanks man

Earliest i can be seen in April 3rd so we'll see. I'm always nervous as shit when stuff pops up cause of the stupid burn pits. Every time i deployed there was a burn pit on base where they burned everything. Plastics, rubber, chemicals, medical waste, you name it... 24/7 that shit is flowing thick black smoke. Sometimes that shit floats over the base and you end up breathing it in all day.

All OIF/OEF vets are going to die of cancer

Yeah, nothing like black smoke to sooth your lungs, eyes, and pores! Hope it's not the case, and they say it's not, but exposure to that stuff can't be good.

Mrbob

Not home tonight? I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow and sunday for a bit as well. I could play around 4:30 central on Sunday. Probably be about the earliest time I can play this weekend.

Yeah, nothing like black smoke to sooth your lungs, eyes, and pores! Hope it's not the case, and they say it's not, but exposure to that stuff can't be good.

lol yep... the VA is in deny deny deny mode about the potential effects of burn pits. They say the and sand/dust is more dangerous. Who knows, it may well be. That whole area is a polluted waste land.

We've been fighting over there for over a decade and Obama just now signed into law a burn pit registry. At least now they can adequately track people affected by the burn pits. Progress :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Best of luck masteshake. Hope everything works out as best it can

Goldy do you wanna play tonight

During my VA physical they found a nodule on xray in my sinus cavity that "needs to be looked at ASAP"

No insurance at all... I am fucked :/

Oh, and smokes won... Nice try AT

Damn man best of luck. I feel like vets should get the best care possible all things considered. A shame that they get dicked around more often than not.

Smokey

DAT SPIN CITY:

In what has to be the most incredible display of PR spin seen in a videogame crisis, an Electronic Arts spokesperson has claimed SimCity's notoriously awful DRM setbacks are a result of the game being just too gosh-darn enjoyable to quit! No, this isn't an Onion article.

"What we saw was that players were having such a good time they didn't want to leave the game, which kept our servers packed and made it difficult for new players to join," explained senior producer Kip Katsarelis on EA's forums.

The remark has already led to SimCity being renamed to SpinCity (thanks to Hollander Cooper!) in celebration of an almost impressive bit of damage control. SimCity is now the game too fun to work, and it's all your fault for wanting to play it so badly.

loooooooooool

DAT SPIN CITY:

loooooooooool

lol that's pretty awesome

in other news, the new cowboys owner is rors' boy zep. some of you may know zep and hate him. others may not know him. here is his story:

zep came into our league thread one year and started talking trash as he normally does. his (then) powerhouse rams were then obliterated by the (then) lowly niners. he has been in our leagues off and on over the past however many years, but never stuck around for very long. the truth of the matter is if this was august he wouldn't be a league member because of his flakiness.... but as we have this year and probably 1 more season after, it doesn't hurt us to keep the league at 32. and it doesn't hurt him if he shows he can be a dependable player for next year!

so lets all welcome zep to the league!

CB3

Tomb Raider isn't bad thus far. The fact I'll pay next to nothing to beat it thanks to redbox helps, too.

CB3

Yeah, it's much better than anything I expected. Still seems weird after Far Cry 3. So goddam the same.
This is very true. The OCD in me is freaking the fuck out at the collectables and crates and shit

Plus, bows are fun.

Sanjuro

I like the bows. So far though, the upgrades almost seem meaningless. I don't think I've upgraded anything which makes me play more efficiently.

Zep

Banned
Thanks for the warmest of welcomes. Truly happy that racists such as Sanjuro & Eznark have re-opened their arms to me.

Gonna go whoop on DCX in a practice game now, like old times.

DCX

DCX
Thanks for the warmest of welcomes. Truly happy that racists such as Sanjuro & Eznark have re-opened their arms to me.

Gonna go whoop on DCX in a practice game now, like old times.

lol

also took him 15 minutes to bring my sister up, ten minutes longer than i expected.

DCX

Top Bottom