• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

I just finished up playing through Mirror's Edge for the first time. That game really has the potential of being a great game, which is a shame because it certainly is not one.

GG Fmt, but god damn it some of the shit in that game pissed me off

outside of that one pop fly my third baseman missed (I fucked that up), what the hell is with:

1) my dudes jumping or diving. it seems like one or two innings a game my controller completely disregards what I do or something and my players do dumb shit

2) It's getting annoying me pressing L1 and seeing my guys freeze or go back. isn't that shit to keep going?

3) in that inning where I was rallying like mad and it got killed when the guy I had on third---stepped off on his own. WTF? I was going to continue shitting on Timmy!

Ramirez

I just finished up playing through Mirror's Edge for the first time. That game really has the potential of being a great game, which is a shame because it certainly is not one.

How come? I thought ME was easily in the top 5 games of this gen and easily the best new IP.

Week 3

Next vance date: Monday @ 7:45 pst

Games:

Texans @ Colts
Saints @ Panthers
Ravens @ Pats
Steelers @ Jets
Packers @ Bengals
49ers @ Cardinals
Bills @ Dolphins
Bears @ Browns
Jags @ Rams
Titans @ seahawks
Giants @ Vikes
Falcons @ Bucs
Broncos @ Eagles
Redskins @ Lions
Chargers @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Chiefs

NFC OPOTW: C. Sanford (Rams) - 24 car, 175 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Jon Beason (Eagles) - 1 tackle, 3 ints, 2 TD

AFC OPOTW: Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) - 15/21, 411 yards, 6 TD, 1 int, 2 car, -4 yards
AFC DPOTW: Eric Smith (Jets) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
NFC DPOTW: Jon Beason (Eagles) - 1 tackle, 3 ints, 2 TD

AFC OPOTW: None

Fixed.

NFC DPOTW: None

AFC OPOTW: None

Fixed.

Fixed.

Doesn't count!

After the first two picks that i didn't agree with the madden gods about i went full IDGAF Brent mode and forced everything into coverage. I was having a bad day okay!

Top Bottom