• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

How come? I thought ME was easily in the top 5 games of this gen and easily the best new IP.

Some of the level design wasn't great and felt pretty frustrating. And if I was working on a sequel, the first thing I would do is whatever is necessary to completely eliminate guns in that universe. No matter how shitty the story excuse, it would be worth the significant improvement in gameplay. Kind of a short game too, I think my playtime was four hours and change.

Beautiful game though. I'm not sure how it looked on 360, but it's almost four years old at this point and still looked absolutely amazing on my PC.

GG LJ. Couldn't score at the end of regulation; your guys were covering my receivers like nuts and the pocket was caving in so I had to run cheese with Tanny but I didn't feel like I had any better options with Mario Williams owning my RT most of the game.

Then on that OT TD pass I pressed him but failed to watch over the top. Blah.

That pick in your end zone hurt me pretty bad. I originally had HB Off Tackle which I should have stuck with but I thought I could sling one in the end zone. That pass probably makes it if I passed sooner but I was a split second too late.

Probably shouldn't even have gone to OT, your guy dropped a pick there.

See you in 2 weeks!

LJ11

GG LJ. Couldn't score at the end of regulation; your guys were covering my receivers like nuts and the pocket was caving in so I had to run cheese with Tanny but I didn't feel like I had any better options with Mario Williams owning my RT most of the game.

Then on that OT TD pass I pressed him but failed to watch over the top. Blah.

That pick in your end zone hurt me pretty bad. I originally had HB Off Tackle which I should have stuck with but I thought I could sling one in the end zone. That pass probably makes it if I passed sooner but I was a split second too late.

Probably shouldn't even have gone to OT, your guy dropped a pick there.

See you in 2 weeks!

Great game dude, I didn't care that you scrambled, have to do what you have to do. I spied a couple of times and it stopped you and threw off your reads, so it's a game of strategy.

I think I got lucky on that int in the redzone, I read it perfectly but I didn't think my LB would make the play. Similar play to the out route you threw to the TE when I was sitting on it with my safety, but I didn't get the pick in that case. I knew the play was coming, hit Y and he just sits there and never does anything. Maybe I should have cut in front more, but I risked the PI. Thought by hitting Y my S would reach out, never did and you burned me for a first.

Just kept missing the deep shots. The one int your LB made was insane, that dude is a freak to get out there so fast.

Some good defense in that game.

Great game dude, I didn't care that you scrambled, have to do what you have to do. I spied a couple of times and it stopped you and threw off your reads, so it's a game of strategy.

I think I got lucky on that int in the redzone, I read it perfectly but I didn't think my LB would make the play. Similar play to the out route you threw to the TE when I was sitting on it with my safety, but I didn't get the pick in that case. I knew the play was coming, hit Y and he just sits there and never does anything. Maybe I should have cut in front more, but I risked the PI. Thought by hitting Y my S would reach out, never did and you burned me for a first.

Just kept missing the deep shots. The one int your LB made was insane, that dude is a freak to get out there so fast.

Some good defense in that game.

yeah if you had kyle baker in the first half some of those throws are probably hit

I should have just stuck with the damn run more man. probably cost me 6 points. but I don't really regret, I'd rather go for 14 every time

rinse82

Gg Wellie

That game felt weird; my o-line forgot how to block, couldn't get any positive runs and Arias was pressured on every play.

Even when I was up 21-10 I knew it wouldn't last. If i couldn't generate a turnover, i wasnt going to score.

Your run game is toughh.

The Season Long Injury Tracker
Team (total weeks currently affected)
POS Name, Injury, length (weeks), remaining
-Bolded, is current injury

Buccaneers (1)
WR Jonathan Miller, Dislocated elbow, 3, 3

Holy shit I have the second rated O

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuuuuuuuuuck

Lol that taint

Gg Wellie

That game felt weird; my o-line forgot how to block, couldn't get any positive runs and Arias was pressured on every play.

Even when I was up 21-10 I knew it wouldn't last. If i couldn't generate a turnover, i wasnt going to score.

Your run game is toughh.

GG. Yeah I felt like it was one of "those" games for you. I threw 2 taints and you returned a fumble to the redzone and I still felt completely in control. Like you didn't have a chance. We should have known on that first 3rd down attempt you had when your guy dropped it on a perfectly thrown ball between my defenders.

TBH, regarding Arias and the pressure, you didn't run much (to be fair I was stuffing it all day) so I just pinned my ears back and blitzed like crazy. I smelled the one screen and hot routed me DE to a contain to that side, worked out well.

Grey is a fucking beast dude. Was looking for Leopard all day and he was blanketed.

I hope my running game didn't disappoint. As you can see, I don't give a fuck if I keep getting 2 yards on every play, I'm still running.

rinse82

GG. Yeah I felt like it was one of "those" games for you. I threw 2 taints and you returned a fumble to the redzone and I still felt completely in control. Like you didn't have a chance. We should have known on that first 3rd down attempt you had when your guy dropped it on a perfectly thrown ball between my defenders.

TBH, regarding Arias and the pressure, you didn't run much (to be fair I was stuffing it all day) so I just pinned my ears back and blitzed like crazy. I smelled the one screen and hot routed me DE to a contain to that side, worked out well.

Grey is a fucking beast dude. Was looking for Leopard all day and he was blanketed.

I hope my running game didn't disappoint. As you can see, I don't give a fuck if I keep getting 2 yards on every play, I'm still running.

I consider it a minor moral victory that I held Sanford to SIX yards a carry, lol

Looks like Im 1-3 after my autopilot loss to FMT

Brutal sched

bluemax

Banned
The Season Long Injury Tracker
Team (total weeks currently affected)
POS Name, Injury, length (weeks), remaining
-Bolded, is current injury

Buccaneers (1)
WR Jonathan Miller, Dislocated elbow, 3, 3

Holy shit I have the second rated O

And you have the 31st rated D.

I have the 25th rated O and the 4th rated D.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hope we advance fast enough to allow for Rinse to play FMT. An auto D and an auto corner with Grey.

Anyone playing Tomb Raider? I'm watching the IGN equivalent of a quick look and it looks sick as heck. The visuals are insane. Didn't think the 360 still had these legs.

Nightz

GG. What can I say. Everyone held their blocks. That was insane. I attribute it to HFA! Ford made up for his shitty hands!

Guess so. All those kick returns took a toll on my offense. Everyone was yellow/red in the second half. I blame fatigue for the drops!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hope we advance fast enough to allow for Rinse to play FMT. An auto D and an auto corner with Grey.

Anyone playing Tomb Raider? I'm watching the IGN equivalent of a quick look and it looks sick as heck. The visuals are insane. Didn't think the 360 still had these legs.

Look back a page or two

Rorschach

Guess so. All those kick returns took a toll on my offense. Everyone was yellow/red in the second half. I blame fatigue for the drops!

Yeah, my D was tired too. I had to keep substituting guys. Sorry for the pauses, btw. The injury messed up my depth chart.

Colasante

Tomb Raider's pretty good. It's a decent Uncharted knockoff.

Good game, FMT. You somehow injured my left tackle.

gg. sorry about your LT.... i'm not even sure how that happened. it was a close game until the 2nd half when i got a few turnovers. your passing game was pretty good. lots of tight throws from angle including the 2 TD passes near the redzone

p.s.

rinse you aren't going to be around for our game!? wtf i was looking forward to that game :( also thank you again for garcon

rinse82

gg. sorry about your LT.... i'm not even sure how that happened. it was a close game until the 2nd half when i got a few turnovers. your passing game was pretty good. lots of tight throws from angle including the 2 TD passes near the redzone

p.s.

rinse you aren't going to be around for our game!? wtf i was looking forward to that game :( also thank you again for garcon

Im in LA from Sunday night, back Friday afternoon. Looks like It'll vance a day before

Top Bottom