• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I consider it a minor moral victory that I held Sanford to SIX yards a carry, lol

Looks like Im 1-3 after my autopilot loss to FMT

Brutal sched
Rinsler, the only question I have is why did you keep spreading your LBs? Has that worked for you in some cases? I'll happily take the inside run all day.

rinse82

Rinsler, the only question I have is why did you keep spreading your LBs? Has that worked for you in some cases? I'll happily take the inside run all day.

Ya, I overly worry about the outside run.

Thats the first time I played you, so my gameplan going in was to stop runs to the outside.

Mrbob

What were the deleted posts?

Also, what's this about a free game?

Not sure about the deleted posts. EA is going to give current Sim City owners choice of a free game on March 18. But they didn't specify if it is a choice of any game or one from a list. My guess is it will be a choice from a list of games which don't sell anymore, anyway.

Also, what's up with this new 4X game called Space Drive on Steam. Is it any good?

Mrbob

This is fake but still funny:

rUvSn7L.jpg

Although Kalypso did take advantage of Sim City being down with a surprise one week sale on Tropico 4.

Ferny

When you get Sim City to work though, it's a really good game. I moved to West 4 last night and played for like 3 hours straight.

I was also drunk while playing (Like AT does in DOTA) so take my comment with a grain of salt.

Sanjuro

When you get Sim City to work though, it's a really good game. I moved to West 4 last night and played for like 3 hours straight.

I was also drunk while playing (Like AT does in DOTA) so take my comment with a grain of salt.

Drunk? I would just load my city full of all-night greasy spoon restaurants.

I can play games later in the afternoon after 3:30 CT

Show bros, what do you think about upping the hitting notch above all-star? I feel like hitting is actually a bit too easy.

I also notice that fielders make some mistakes that normal major leaguers shouldn't, but I don't watch enough beisbol so who knows, I just feel like there are also an abnormal number of dumb errors

this isn't even counting the number of times my guys decide to randomly jump or dive or if my baserunners don't advance and i can't do anything about it :(

Fire Emblem is awesome so far. I'm only on chapter 9, but I already hold it in higher regard than the other FE titles I've played.

Vaike is such a fucking tank. I bet he could take down an entire map at this point. I leveled him up to 12 and then sent him back with a 2nd seal to the barbarian class and I've almost got him to level 10 to upgrade him to a berserker, the unequivocal best class in the series. Seriously, I love this game

LukeSmith

Fire Emblem is awesome so far. I'm only on chapter 9, but I already hold it in higher regard than the other FE titles I've played.

Vaike is such a fucking tank. I bet he could take down an entire map at this point. I leveled him up to 12 and then sent him back with a 2nd seal to the barbarian class and I've almost got him to level 10 to upgrade him to a berserker, the unequivocal best class in the series. Seriously, I love this game

I played it for a night when I got my DS and I haven't picked it up since that evening. :-|

Somnia

I know I'm really late here, but sorry to hear about everything Levious, I hope everything works out in the long run for the sake of the children.

Sorry I couldn't take over the Cowboys fellas, I have pretty much stopped playing consoles and solely play on PC these days, I'll get a next gen system, maybe both for their exclusives and next gen (shitty for 4 years) Madden and will more than likely return when we make the move to next gen. I am just done with this current gen.

McNei1y

Going to some festival tonight near my house and it's going all day... but I'm going to see Minus the Bear and Circa Survive. Seems like it could be a good show.

Going to some festival tonight near my house and it's going all day... but I'm going to see Minus the Bear and Circa Survive. Seems like it could be a good show.

Ohhhhhhh, lucky you! Minus the Bear is super live! Never seen Circa Survive, but I like some of their stuff

GG Ferny!

Dickey is pretty nasty

for some reason this post just reminded me that some guy on cola's defense absolutely wrecked the left side of my line. i don't know if he was a LB or DE because i didn't watch where he came from every time but he sacked me twice and hit me 4 or 5 other times. who was this animal cola!?

Top Bottom