• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Colasante

for some reason this post just reminded me that some guy on cola's defense absolutely wrecked the left side of my line. i don't know if he was a LB or DE because i didn't watch where he came from every time but he sacked me twice and hit me 4 or 5 other times. who was this animal cola!?

I think it was this ROLB I drafted, Shon Cheever. He came in with something like 95 hit power and 93 block shedding. I picked him because he seemed like he'd be a good fit as a 49ers LB. I wanna be just like you, dad!

Mrbob

I think it was this ROLB I drafted, Shon Cheever. He came in with something like 95 hit power and 93 block shedding. I picked him because he seemed like he'd be a good fit as a 49ers LB. I wanna be just like you, dad!

You were a real jerk taking my number two lb option right before i picked. :/

I'm still slightly pissed the cpu drafted my 3rd round projected hidden gem mlb before me in the first round.

Nightz

When you get Sim City to work though, it's a really good game. I moved to West 4 last night and played for like 3 hours straight.

I was also drunk while playing (Like AT does in DOTA) so take my comment with a grain of salt.
Yeah I got on NA West 4 last night and it was pretty smooth. I think we can finally start our region!

Mrbob

Wellie, I am rooting for you to win the NFC West this year friend. I will do my best to help you out when I play FMT later this season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie, I am rooting for you to win the NFC West this year friend. I will do my best to help you out when I play FMT later this season.

he's not winning the NFC west and you aren't beating me. don't you get it yet!?
Thank you Bob for believing in me. I lost my way last season due to real life issues but this is the year that I take that fraud AI controlled team down. Problem is that now Bluemax is a factor too. It's unfortunate that I will have to crush him as well, I owe him for last season. Sanford being the second coming of Dickerson will have a lot to do with curb stomping FMT.

eznark

Banned
So many personal issues. It's like I'm in the fucking brunch n bitch with the ladies league.

Love you guys. I think I broke a nail on a foul ball.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So many personal issues. It's like I'm in the fucking brunch n bitch with the ladies league.

Love you guys. I think I broke a nail on a foul ball.

My heel broke last season.

Had a family member diagnosed and die of pancreatic cancer within last season you jerk.

sorry to hear that wellie :(

pancreatic cancer is fucking horrible. usually there aren't any obvious symptoms and a lot of time by the time it is diagnosed it's too late

bluemax

Banned
Fire Emblem is awesome so far. I'm only on chapter 9, but I already hold it in higher regard than the other FE titles I've played.

Vaike is such a fucking tank. I bet he could take down an entire map at this point. I leveled him up to 12 and then sent him back with a 2nd seal to the barbarian class and I've almost got him to level 10 to upgrade him to a berserker, the unequivocal best class in the series. Seriously, I love this game

I'm trying to get all my breeders to learn the uber skills to pass on to their children. Haven't played a story mission all week.

bluemax

Banned
Thank you Bob for believing in me. I lost my way last season due to real life issues but this is the year that I take that fraud AI controlled team down. Problem is that now Bluemax is a factor too. It's unfortunate that I will have to crush him as well, I owe him for last season. Sanford being the second coming of Dickerson will have a lot to do with curb stomping FMT.

Why do you have a new runninback every season? You go through the like A-Rod through floozies!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry to hear that CK. Cancer sucks. Its not quite the same but I lost one of my dogs 2 weeks ago to bone cancer. Its an awful thing.

Why do you have a new runninback every season? You go through the like A-Rod through floozies!

he keeps blindly picking up rb's hoping that he can solve the riddle that is the 49ers Auto defense but what he doesn't realize is that it's not a riddle at all. it's a question that there is no correct answer to

Birdman02

GG GCQ. My defense was all over the place in that one. I would've had my 2nd game with 0 turnovers if it wasn't for my damn punt returner not attempting to catch that punt.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I just don't feel like paying big money to someone and getting similar production out of a replacement level guy. I also wanted to prove that it's really OL and FB that make the running game and that I could literally use whoever I want.

I let SJax walk after season 2 and it turned out to be a mistake. His skillset was hard to replace. Last season I had Donald Brown and while he was pretty good at what I needed, he was not anything better than what I could get out of 56 rated (at the time) UDFA Leroy Lane.

I was going to roll with Will Walden and Greenwood but they're the same guy so I went and got Sanford and Son as a UDFA. The dude is pretty good but I am sure that I could get the same production out of a similar 'back.

he keeps blindly picking up rb's hoping that he can solve the riddle that is the 49ers Auto defense but what he doesn't realize is that it's not a riddle at all. it's a question that there is no correct answer to

7OIdY.gif

Ive been working so much my tolerance is so damn low, should not have taken that second hit.

GG Blue. Your 12th man is a complete joke, I should've thrown 20 picks that game.

Omg I had 40 yards, work was completely on my mind that whole game. Holy shit. There goes that #2 O ranking.

I ran the ball 6 fucking times and I was down 7 for most of the game. I'm so sorry blue. I wish I gave you a good game, I wasn't focused.

bluemax

Banned
GG Drizzler, I had some unfortunate luck on third downs and threw a couple of picks while my defenders couldn't hold on to any. I'm lucky to win this one.

My secondary had 6 deflections and 0 picks. Lame.

My next 3 games are brutal: @ Colts, @ Saints, @ Jaguars.

Top Bottom