• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
Houston @ Indianapolis
Baltimore @ New England
Green Bay @ Cinci
Chicago @ Cleveland
New York @ Minnesota
Washington @ Detroit
Dallas @ Kansas City

7 games to go.

I'm not going to be able to bring my box on this trip. There's a very slim chance I can play next weeks game. Feel free to autopilot me, if I can get on a box I'll let ya know.

Mrbob

Daw, give me an idea when you can play this afternoon/evening. I want to finish the SC2 campaign tonight before HoTS is out and once I start it I won't be leaving until I'm done.

daw840

Damn it bob. I'm available all day and you are available right at the time I have to go to my in laws. Lol

Tomorrow I can play sometime in the late afternoon. Anytime between about 4 and 7 central.

Mrbob

4 to 7? You have incredibly short windows. I told you my availability in this very thread Friday Night before you disappeared for almost two days.

You can't play later tonight? I have to work Mondays almost all day. Sim City < parameter: string > it.

daw840

4 to 7? You have incredibly short windows. I told you my availability in this very thread Friday Night before you disappeared for almost two days.

You can't play later tonight? I have to work Mondays almost all day. Sim City < parameter: string > it.
3 hours is short?

I've been available all day today until this evening and most of the day yesterday an you weren't. Sorry.

Mrbob

Too bad you checked out of the thread or we could have played yesterday. My availability has been posted for days. So you are telling me you can't play later tonight? Oh well, let Madden God decide fates now.

daw840

Too bad you checked out of the thread or we could have played yesterday. My availability has been posted for days. So you are telling me you can't play later tonight? Oh well, let Madden God decide fates now.
What the fuck are oh talking about. You said yesterday was a no go for you and that your first time available was today at 430. That wa you entire weekend availability. I offered an early Saturday or Sunday time and you shit both of those down.

BigAT

What the fuck are oh talking about. You said yesterday was a no go for you and that your first time available was today at 430. That wa you entire weekend availability. I offered an early Saturday or Sunday time and you shit both of those down.

Yes, but he TOLD YOU that he was going to be an inconvenience. Where was your communication?!

Mrbob

Nope. I said the earliest I could play during the day this weekend was 4:30 PM on Sunday. I didn't say I was gone all day Saturday. You never responding to anything until today. Not my fault you ignored my post to play Friday Night, or my weekend availability for a couple days.

I like how you don't even respond again to possibly playing tonight. Simmmmm ciiiiiiiityyyyy it.

BigAT

what-about-bob.jpg

"I'll be gone most of the day Saturday"

In Bob's mind "I didn't say I was gone all day, your fault for not picking a time!"

"I gave you my weekend availability"

in Bob's mind "You either get this done Friday night (though I said earliest time is later this weekend) or at my designated time on Sunday or SIMIT"

I would say being objective both of you are a little bit at fault, but watching your live interpretation of things said is incredible

Mrbob

I would say being objective both of you are a little bit at fault, but watching your live interpretation of things said is incredible

Why do you think I've been saying Sim City instead of saying I should play the CPU?

Maybe I will offer my good friend Crow ( whose dismissal still seems shady, we never saw any receipts ) a chance to sub in for me this week to play Daw.

Mrbob

Come on motherfuckers play your games so I can play rinse!

You already know GB/Cincy isn't playing till vance time tomorrow night. Plus HoTS comes out Tuesday. We might as well delay this weeks advance till at least next Friday. Well that is probably when I can play anyway since I have the Lions next week and Trashman has been mia.

Top Bottom