• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Gg zep...

That pick 6 I threw in the second half in the redzone killed me. Up 14-13 and instead of adding to my lead I give up 7 in the other direction. Never recovered from that. Too many passing mistakes :/

Zep

Banned
Yea, I was sitting in a cover 6(LCB playing up) expecting a short pass and luckily it worked because there was no pressure getting to you out of those zones.

After my first 3 picks, I starting to understand what throws not to make. Should be pretty smooth sailing from here with romo.

eznark

Banned
Did you just happen to be out there or did you travel specifically to go to the games?

I come out every year for spring training. Usually two weeks or so. With the young kids at home I had to cut it to only a weekend. I chose this weekend specifically to maximize baseball.

LukeSmith

11K to 4K, and I know half of those 4K were games where the other team quit resulting in a 5 minute match!

You're the guy who hates having his ass played with while he's getting a blowjob, yet every time you get a blowjob, there's some hand in your butthole and after the fact you're all "Don't play with my ass" but really, in the moment -- you're just glad Halo is wearing gloves.

You're the guy who hates having his ass played with while he's getting a blowjob, yet every time you get a blowjob, there's some hand in your butthole and after the fact you're all "Don't play with my ass" but really, in the moment -- you're just glad Halo is wearing gloves.

lukesmith for 3......

BANG!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Buahahahaha

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

PauGuns.gif

eznark

Banned

Standing ovation

Sanjuro

iFqWzKysOrtzb.gif

I just.... Amazing

LukeSmith

The tour of Playbooks continues:
That was Carolina, aka the easiest playbook in the game to run
Next up: Pittsburgh and the 3 plays Ramirez runs

Mrbob

I didn't realize Fox Trot comics were still around. Second surprise is seeing a Starcraft themed strip:

06c1c4205a0501301742001dd8b71c47

I wonder how much Bill Amend got paid for that? Or maybe he is a big Starcraft fan himself?

Edit: Google is my friend! Guess he is a big Starcraft fan.

Q: What other video games do you play? Have you played any other MMORPG’s before playing WoW? Which ones did you like the best? How do those games compare to World of Warcraft?

A: As, I said, I’m a Mac user, so my options aren’t all that huge. I do play a lot of Starcraft online. I loved the Diablo games, but never got excited about the online aspect.

Also, this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=382342

Q: You mentioned in your interview with AV Club that you've sort of replaced watching football with StarCraft II. To that end, what do you enjoy about StarCraft II? Are there any "thrills" or "emotions" from football that translate over, and some that don't? Are there any thrills that are exclusive to StarCraft?

BA: Haha this is probably the first time in my life that someone is treating me as a sports authority. Trust me, I'm not. I think what I most like about watching StarCraft II is the combination of sustained intensity and unfolding strategy. With most pro sports you don't usually get that "game on the line" feeling until time is running out or you're in the 9th inning. With SC2 it's much more pervasive. Plus, being old and not particularly athletic, when I watch football or basketball or whatever, I know I'll never be able to do anything like that. With Starcraft, the fantasy of "Yeah, I could do that if I practiced enough" isn't 100 percent farfetched. Just 99.999.

If it wasn't for the height difference I'd swear this is Crow.

Smokey

loooool

McNei1y

I talked to Trash, put me on autopilot for this week. I've been gone this weekend up until today where I pretty much just lounged in my room and played The Show/watched TV. I totally forgot the advance was tomorrow.

I think I play Soka when it advances, I'll be ready to play whenever.

Somnia

So I just realized on next gen madden we'll be able to actually stream every game (unless you have shitty internet)... well that is if we are on PS4, who knows yet about 720, but I assume they'll match that at least.

LukeSmith

Don't use streaming as the reason to pick a platform, they'll both have it.

FMT and I were talking last night and when we switch to next-gen officially (Madden 15/26) -- streaming league games will probably be required (unless there's some bad decisions made on what account levels can and can't stream out).

Top Bottom