• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

I'll be shocked if my shit ass internet is capable of streaming anything.

I hear the BLOPS2 streaming doesn't work that great, so I'll keep my expectations in check for next gen.

Also, the Dolphins are crazy if they give Wallace 11 million a year. Madden Wallace is no RL Wallace before one of you says something about me giving him tons of money!

Mrbob

I'll take that as a compliment for being the best GM in the league. I lost my auto win linebacker and still created a better team than last season.

You just salty that my RT FA pickup mauled Clay Matthews all game long. :D

Zep

Banned
Bob is single and only has sex with married
asian
women. It pays being a fill-in at 24hr Fitness. If you ask him nicely he might share some of the nudes he's taken of them.

rinse82

I'll take that as a compliment for being the best GM in the league. I lost my auto win linebacker and still created a better team than last season.

You just salty that my RT FA pickup mauled Clay Matthews all game long. :D

Self-proclaimed awards really mean the most when all is said and done.

mcneily trasher asked if you are home at 7 pm pst. if not ill simit

and az/sanjuro let me know what you want me to do. i'm on madden right now so if i need to auto pilot someone tell me now before i leave!

Any of you guys every have trouble when trying to connect to someone in a CCM game and it just freezes? I've never had any issues but every time I try to connect to this guy it starts then freezes at the game loading screen. It actually freezes my entire 360 and I have to power cycle it manually.

Any of you guys every have trouble when trying to connect to someone in a CCM game and it just freezes? I've never had any issues but every time I try to connect to this guy it starts then freezes at the game loading screen. It actually freezes my entire 360 and I have to power cycle it manually.

so you guys connected, chose playbooks/jersey/etc, then started and during the loading screen to get to the start of the game the whole system froze?

never had that happen. i've seen it happen where you invite someone and when they try to connect they get an error connecting to opponent. maybe try direct connecting or have him direct connect?

so you guys connected, chose playbooks/jersey/etc, then started and during the loading screen to get to the start of the game the whole system froze?

never had that happen. i've seen it happen where you invite someone and when they try to connect they get an error connecting to opponent. maybe try direct connecting or have him direct connect?

Not at the start right before it launches at the "loading.." screen. Just freezes the entire 360.

I have fios I tried to direct connect to modem but it was a no go.

Mrbob

Okay now I hope the game doesn't get simmed so DAW beats you!

Cutty-laugh.gif

Top Bottom