• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I thought 6 pst. Sorry.
A first?! What happened to a second? Not like I'm getting a low second. I already lost a game and I still have to face the rest of the east and south!
Bullshit you'll be drafting in the bottom quarter. Also, Mexico beating the US on Friday pissed me off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It counts the time you wait for servers to let you in pal.

It was GREAT. Cano hit a homer to take the lead after that fuckhead Aviles had put the PRicans ahead.

Small anecdote, I watched the game with my girlfriend and her friends. (More like they were eating and I zoned out to watch the game) One of her friends is Mike Aviles' cousin. Like they grew up together and he gets her tickets any time he is in town etc. If he was still a red sock and I met him I'd take a crowbar to his knee cap.

DCX

DCX
It was GREAT. Cano hit a homer to take the lead after that fuckhead Aviles had put the PRicans ahead.

Small anecdote, I watched the game with my girlfriend and her friends. (More like they were eating and I zoned out to watch the game) One of her friends is Mike Aviles' cousin. Like they grew up together and he gets her tickets any time he is in town etc. If he was still a red sock and I met him I'd take a crowbar to his knee cap.

I would too even though he's a country man!

DCX

Rorschach

Let me know what your tomorrow looks like, Shake.

Roto:
Profootballtalk.com reports the Jets have a "good" trade offer on the table for Darrelle Revis.
The offer is classified as "good" in terms of compensation coming the Jets' way and the financial terms that would be extended to Revis. However, that financial package has yet to be shared with Revis and his representatives due to GM John Idzik not giving Revis' camp permission to discuss a new contract with other teams. The Falcons, Broncos, and 49ers have recently denied interest in Revis, but a rumor of Eagles GM Howie Roseman "crunching numbers" and "putting together an offer" for Revis surfaced on Sunday.
Nnamdi/Revis/Rogers-Cromartie? Not going undefeated with that team in Madden would be a failure of epic proportions.

Somnia

Yeah, I want to see people posting "We're playing at 5 east coast" and from my work machine be able to tune in. Hell, I hope EA is smart and puts a "broadcasting now" flag on games currently being streamed from their online website - where clicking "broadcasting now" takes you to the feed.

And an even better version would include having a third non-player screen cam that streams out sideline footage or brings up stat overlays for the game during playcalling so that the streamer isn't showing everything they are calling (the latter is clearly a better option than the same shot of Eli Manning over and over on the sideline).

Hopefully they support delaying the stream, too -- lest a new breed of complaining "He was screen peeping" be born.

You need to leave Bungie and go run Madden online... I'm sure it's less stressful (lulz)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Splat? More like Sploit
xAdnT.gif

eznark

Banned
Gig splat that fucking sucked. No idea who that defense was. Haven't played like that in three seasons. Just an ass whupping.

No real turnovers and give up 31. Pathetic.

Splat

Your standards have fallen cb.

Gg ez, only 1 turnover total that game. Garaday is alright when he has time. Smith is awesome when he holds onto the ball

Week 4:

Next vance date: Thursday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Bills @ Jets
Packers @ Ravens
Giants @ Eagles
Vikes @ Bucs
Seahawks @ Colts
Jags @ 49ers
Lions @ Bears
Pats @ Browns
Falcons @ Cowboys