• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Pherniks got away with murder yesterday. Fucking game. Hfa all over the place. Dat taint and Pheeniks does the most womanly thing possible and accepts a penalty committed by the cpu.

Whatever. Wake was carted off by fosters roided stiff arm. Karma strikes

And then the world got to witness a LeBron dagger in OKC

There's only person I avoid accepting garbage penalties from and it's LJ, that's because he's extended that hand to me before and always has.
Against everyone else though I assume I will have no mercy from them so they get none from me! Don't blame me if your defender has shitty awareness and chose to be a thug! Not my fault you built a roster around stupidity!

and your fucking vegan ass bitch injured Wake AND you tried to Schiano me as I tried to simply kneel the ball

eznark

Banned
And then the world got to witness a LeBron dagger in OKC

There's only person I avoid accepting garbage penalties from and it's LJ, that's because he's extended that hand to me before and always has.
Against everyone else though I assume I will have no mercy from them so they get none from me! Don't blame me if your defender has shitty awareness and chose to be a thug! Not my fault you built a roster around stupidity!

and your fucking vegan ass bitch injured Wake AND you tried to Schiano me as I tried to simply kneel the ball

Lets play carc tonight

Yeah it's the Ramirez Rule from when he was playing Madden 12 with 34 players because he didn't want to let any superstars go.

Minimum player count is basically a thin way of keeping teams consistent across the league with respect to salary cap.

I don't think Free Agents in the pool reject contracts, they just take what you give them.

I thought so too but I did it through the website so maybe it's different? it was some guard I think. He said he'd take it to his agent and would let me know the next week. But then week 2 came around and I still had 52 on my team. Who knows. I'll add some scrub tonight before I play Ram.

Smokey

I thought Smokey was a rockets fan, why were you guys playing in OKC?

BIGAT ALERT 2K COMMENT INCOMING:

Because I murdered him with the rockets already. Blowouts and rage quit type murders. Same with cb. Obvious they can't be me with my og squad so I picked a different team(s) that I wasn't familiar with.

LukeSmith

Because I murdered him with the rockets already. Blowouts and rage quit type murders. Same with cb. Obvious they can't be me with my og squad so I picked a different team(s) that I wasn't familiar with.

Damn, glad you're trying out the best team in the game doe

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

wtf. That's like saying I beat you with the Browns so let me play you with the Niners.

Mrbob

Rinsler you know all about this situation how do I cope with this new #feeling

I was 1-4 last year and turned it around to an 11-5 finish. It can be done.

Quietly I'm having one of the better streaks in the league. 15-2 in my last 17 games. But I have major gauntlet of opponents coming up next.

Mrbob

Aww shit Anno deal on Steam today. Why would I buy the complete pack versus buying the main game and DLC pack separately? Seems cheaper.

Edit: Oh you don't the expansion with it. Lame.

You picked OKC because I fucked your Rockets up, bitch. Then you start bitching about my "globetrotters"

Stop referring to games that happened in November

Nightz

hows later tonight looking? around 9-10est. Basically anytime after the US puts the beats on the puerto dominicans.

I'm not home Thursday evenings, so no go tonight unless you can do like 10:30 PST. I should be around tomorrow night after work.

eznark

Banned
I think raptr was counting anytime I had Origin open for some reason.

Yeah, start it whenever and I will jump in. I doubt I will play much until they reenable Cheetah though.

eznark

Banned
Giant Bomb almost made it sound like they didn't plan on bringing it back... maybe they misunderstood though

That's fine. I built one small village. I'm good. I'd like to try and build a sort of coordinated region with shake and story but if that doesn't happen I will live. I've spent $40 in dumber ways.

LukeSmith

If the Bucs take the Revis trade that would give DM two good safeties a shutdown corner and he'd just patrol the middle as some LB like he does now.

He would probably start posting again, too

Mrbob

Fell down 17 to 0 early, too much throwing to be had to make a comeback. That dline is crazy good. I had no time to throw.

Top Bottom