• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

I didn't exactly do much against you either

fucking shitty ass EA, gotta reboot

I turned in my worst offensive performance in league history!

Pheeniks has made some kind of pact with Satan. That's two INTs this year he's had wiped out due to AI hitting his QB late, lol.

I think the control issues I have in the show are dealing with my controller

when it's wired in it seems okay but it'll have stretches of retardation

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shiiit, hopefully Drizzler gets back early on Saturday. My brother's birthday is early next week and we're partying on Saturday. What do ya say, Drizz?!

I'm going to miss my team when it's gone. Goodbye Garcia, Leopard, Vogler, Lonas, Greenwood, Waters, Curtis, Steele, and Sanford. The greatest cast of made up players ever. (Maybe not ever, but definitely this side of the Jags)

McNei1y

Quick pitching to a pitcher is worse than the holocaust. Especially up one with a man in scoring position!

Rematch tonight broseph?

I didn't even know I was quick pitching! Hell, I don't even think I was! I'm still new to The Show so I don't know what's considered Ramirez and what isn't.

We'll definitely get a rematch in tonight brah. I've got to win/lose/draw against Sokanish first though.

eznark

Banned
I didn't even know I was quick pitching! Hell, I don't even think I was! I'm still new to The Show so I don't know what's considered Ramirez and what isn't.

We'll definitely get a rematch in tonight brah. I've got to win/lose/draw against Sokanish first though.

When you picked off Schafer on second because I left the base. I was leaving the base to get you off the mound so I could pinch hit. Once you select your pitch I can no longer pinch hit. What happens in online games is that people will try and select a pitch before you can hit Up to sub, thereby Forcing you to use your pitcher at the plate.

It's basically like Hitler.

McNei1y

You know you can hit down on the D-Pad to call time at the plate, right? You so silly.

But I don't remember the situation so if I went to fast, I'm sorry. It's just so much easier with balks on so we can avoid this whole problem all together.

McNei1y

how do I steal in The Show with multiple people on base? I know L1 is the lead button... Holding down L2 seems like stealing... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. (when it doesn't, I don't feel a rumble so there's no take off). Then with two people on, it's a double steal. wat da hell

LukeSmith

I tried to get someone in week 1 because CB said I needed 53 but he rejected my contract!

Is there a reason why 53 is required?

Yeah it's the Ramirez Rule from when he was playing Madden 12 with 34 players because he didn't want to let any superstars go.

Minimum player count is basically a thin way of keeping teams consistent across the league with respect to salary cap.

I don't think Free Agents in the pool reject contracts, they just take what you give them.

eznark

Banned
I'm at a healthcare summit and in addition to being boing as fuck every doctor and hospital CEO is jerking off over how much money they are going to make next year when ACA is fully rolled out

Grab your ankles kids, it's never good when health care administrators and insurance c-execs are this horny.

I'm at a healthcare summit and in addition to being boing as fuck every doctor and hospital CEO is jerking off over how much money they are going to make next year when ACA is fully rolled out

Grab your ankles kids, it's never good when health care administrators and insurance c-execs are this horny.

My wife works for kaiser. Free healthcare for me!

Smokey

Pherniks got away with murder yesterday. Fucking game. Hfa all over the place. Dat taint and Pheeniks does the most womanly thing possible and accepts a penalty committed by the cpu.

Whatever. Wake was carted off by fosters roided stiff arm. Karma strikes

Top Bottom