• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

GG as usual, LJ. You probably would have won by 2 more scores if your receiver could catch a ball and if your QB didn't miss that early deep throw

I wish my top receiver wasn't slow as fuck, had a breakaway catch but I knew he'd get caught up to

Glad I got both our games out of the way, time to run free!

Good game dude. Went deep a bit too much and it almost cost me late in the game. I'd throw more if my receivers were reliable, Steve is but you sit on him so I don't want to force it.

Nightz

If it's tomorrow, it'll be after 8 pacific. If it's Monday, I think I can go pretty late, but not ridiculous late because I still have to be up early. Do you know how late you have to stay?

I think we should be fine. Working 12-5 tomorrow and 7am-7pm on Monday.

rinse82

GG Blue, had to go in gunslinger mode after that horrid start

I had no business on that potential game winning drive after that tip reception. Couldn't stop the run in the second half, that was the difference.

Timm is a fucking beast

bluemax

Banned
I have no idea who this Watson guy is or why he's getting behind my secondar when Carroll and Dez Bryant aren't but holy shit.

That second quarter was a lot of stupid on my part. If I don't throw that pick then you don't get as many points.

Also I guess Watson only had 2 real catches, but shit he beasted me. That third catch off the tips was obnoxious.

Smart decision to not challenge the Kenny Timm tip toe catch. I've never seen one of those reversed. I had 4 of them over 3 games, including 2 in one game against Soka. Was nice watching my opponents lose time outs!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He said he'd be available Sunday morning and we have played at 6 AM his time. Problem is the morning Surfer time right now is such a huge window. It's the next 6 hours +.

Hopefully he shows up on time, I need to go cut up a fence.

Splat, I should be around in the early afternoon but then I have some birthday dinner thing to go to at 4pm. Should only be gone for a couple hours so if you want to do it after, that's fine too.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He's a real jerk, isn't he?

Dontbelievehislies.jpg

good luck

We ended up playing. Insane fucking game. My third play from scrimmage was an 81 yard bomb to Leopard. He came back with a short pass that Mathews broke for 77 yards, then was able to take a pick into the endzone.

I was down I think 17-7, then 20-17, then 27-17 with 6 mins left in the fourth. I got insanely lucky with a fumble that my team recovered then Finnegan came up with a pick that allowed me to tie it up 27-27 with around a minute left. Finnegan then had another pick but he took it to the endzone to put me up. DM drove all the way down to my 19 with about 11 seconds left. I was lucky that my D held.

DCX

DCX
We ended up playing. Insane fucking game. My third play from scrimmage was an 81 yard bomb to Leopard. He came back with a short pass that Mathews broke for 77 yards, then was able to take a pick into the endzone.

I was down I think 17-7, then 20-17, then 27-17 with 6 mins left in the fourth. I got insanely lucky with a fumble that my team recovered then Finnegan came up with a pick that allowed me to tie it up 27-27 with around a minute left. Finnegan then had another pick but he took it to the endzone to put me up. DM drove all the way down to my 19 with about 11 seconds left. I was lucky that my D held.

my man!

DCX

Shit I got a job interview in a week. It's an hour long and they require writing samples and shit. The fuck.

Did you not keep any writing samples from your college days? It's pretty standard stuff and they only use the writing samples as a reference, most times. You got this McFly

McNei1y

I have a lot of my papers saved but not sure what I should send. It's just new to me since my temp job didn't require it. This is also my second job interview ever lol so I'm pretty nervous but I feel I'm qualified.

gold when do you wanna lay the wood on ole shake? :(

Haha I can play tonight about 10 Est if you can?

I have a lot of my papers saved but not sure what I should send. It's just new to me since my temp job didn't require it. This is also my second job interview ever lol so I'm pretty nervous but I feel I'm qualified.

What kind of job? Just try and tailor it to the employer the best you can. And make sure you clean them up a bit. In my experience, the writing samples won't be as important as how you present yourself, unless you are doing copy writing of something of the sort

McNei1y

What kind of job? Just try and tailor it to the employer the best you can. And make sure you clean them up a bit. In my experience, the writing samples won't be as important as how you present yourself, unless you are doing copy writing of something of the sort

It's some sort of position where I search for potential donors based on their job and stuff.

You want to play?

I'll try to play later tonight. Busy at the moment.

Top Bottom