• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

holy fuck

9DB98092_zps4942166a.jpg

I need this

I can feel the diabetes through the screen.

I had a non fried donut this week from some fancy Japanese place in the South Bay area of LA. Was pretty tastey but super dry.

Have a glass of ice cold water or milk with it. Problem solved!

never played WOW and never will. it baffles my mind that anyone would pay for a game and then pay a monthly fee to play it

I guarantee if Madden had a monthly fee you'd pay

we'd all pay :(

Zep

Banned
That was a fun warmup game for nightz...

At least I got to work on a few things. And know not to run a "4-6" with this defense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zep said:

At least I got to work on a few things. And know not to run a "4-6" with this defense.
Why would you run a 4-6 with 3-4 personnel?

You've been talking to dcx too much

Nightz

GG dude. My D actually caught some balls instead of just batting them down like they usually do. Your guys must be made of steel because 3 of my defenders got injured that game. Weddle is out for 2 weeks. :(

Week 6

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 7:30 pst

Games:

Dolphins @ Bills
Colts @ Texans
Seahawks @ Jags
Cowboys @ Vikes
Chiefs @ Broncos
Saints @ Falcons
Raiders @ Chargers
Redskins @ Cards
Rams @ Bucs
Steelers @ Browns
49ers @ Panthers
Ravens @ Bengals
Bears @ Lions
Packers @ Eagles

NFC OPOTW: C. Sanford (Rams) - 21 carries, 177 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Chris Gamble (Panthers) - 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Jamal Charles (Chiefs) - 27 car, 258 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW: Vonte Davis (Colts) - 4 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

Nightz

Most likely Monday after 12 pm pac time. I may be able to play tomorrow night, but I'm not sure right now. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon.

Alright, gotta work OT tomorrow until Tuesday, but let me know what your availability is and I'll try to make some time to play.

Zep

Banned
Yea, that was interesting. I'm going to figure something out with my offense. Too many stupid mistakes being made by myself right now.

DCX

DCX
GG Bird. I played way to conservative but it payed off. My kick return and slot WR died on the field :( I hope it isnt bad.

DCX

Rorschach

Alright, gotta work OT tomorrow until Tuesday, but let me know what your availability is and I'll try to make some time to play.

If it's tomorrow, it'll be after 8 pacific. If it's Monday, I think I can go pretty late, but not ridiculous late because I still have to be up early. Do you know how late you have to stay?

Birdman02

GG Bird. I played way to conservative but it payed off. My kick return and slot WR died on the field :( I hope it isnt bad.

DCX

GG man. I don't know why, but the instant blitz on my goalline 1st down really took me out of the game. I know it wasn't an intentional nano-blitz or anything, but it just set me off for some reason, and I started playing really stupid on offense after that.

DCX

DCX
GG man. I don't know why, but the instant blitz on my goalline 1st down really took me out of the game. I know it wasn't an intentional nano-blitz or anything, but it just set me off for some reason, and I started playing really stupid on offense after that.

I sold out for the run up the middle, one of the first times its worked :/ Usually it results in dudes making the cut back for a huge gain.

DCX

GG as usual, LJ. You probably would have won by 2 more scores if your receiver could catch a ball and if your QB didn't miss that early deep throw

I wish my top receiver wasn't slow as fuck, had a breakaway catch but I knew he'd get caught up to

Glad I got both our games out of the way, time to run free!

Top Bottom