• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

GG ez. that was the longest game ever, but gg. it might have been different if not for fielding/baserunning gaffes both ways (seriously, what the fuck sometimes)

eznark

Banned
Juan Pierre 6-7! I couldn't get that ducker out!

Fun game Phee! 16 innings. I was starting to think I'd have to DC to watch the basketball game.

Yeah I don't know why I'm having so much trouble this season with throwing to the direct base. Seems to happen at least once a game.

Also, Logan Schafer is fast as fuck and so is Jean Segura. It's bullshit they are both so slow in this game.

Juan Pierre 6-7! I couldn't get that ducker out!

Fun game Phee! 16 innings. I was starting to think I'd have to DC to watch the basketball game.

Yeah I don't know why I'm having so much trouble this season with throwing to the direct base. Seems to happen at least once a game.

Also, Logan Schafer is fast as fuck and so is Jean Segura. It's bullshit they are both so slow in this game.

I don't get the base running sometimes. There are so many instances where I don't do anything and my guys freeze or do something totally dumb. I'll have to figure it out but I'd let to get through just one game without fucking up in that department. You got out of so many damn jams

and yeah pierre is crazy, shit. I'd like to have someone less shitty than polanco in the 2

Does he also have a bonus for NFC or just AFC?

no, just says AFC

gg gcq. i couldn't run much against your defense and i lucked out a few times when your guys dropped picks. charles johnson also obliterated my line and thomas davis basically ignored anyone who tried to block him to make the stop on my run plays

Rorschach

I think we should be fine. Working 12-5 tomorrow and 7am-7pm on Monday.
Looks like there are no delays, so I'll be around at around 830 pac time unless I'm rerouted to the local bar, but I'm already spent so that's unlikely! I'll let you know when I get there.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
no, just says AFC

gg gcq. i couldn't run much against your defense and i lucked out a few times when your guys dropped picks. charles johnson also obliterated my line and thomas davis basically ignored anyone who tried to block him to make the stop on my run plays

Can't wait to see Chris Long and Jamaul Garcia shit on the collective chests of Iupati and friends. MMMMMMmmmm

McNei1y

My b Cola, I've been watching basketball all day. Think I might be able to play tonight around 11ish. If not, I'm free all day tomorrow from 4ish till night.

i hope everyone stays for at least 1 last season after this one. the reason being is that would mean every division has played every other division! gotta play my AFC west bro's!

eznark

Banned
Up 17-14 with three minutes left in the third

Lose 56-17

Gg CB. After McCoy broke a dead to rights tackle for a loss on the first play my entire offense was orange or red. Never recovered. Receivers were walking. Awful.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Up 17-14 with three minutes left in the third

Lose 56-17

Gg CB. After McCoy broke a dead to rights tackle for a loss on the first play my entire offense was orange or red. Never recovered. Receivers were walking. Awful.

GG. Fatigue is a bitch in this game. If you throw a pick on the goal line and it gets ran back 99 Yards for a TD, your offense is MIA for the next series. Sometimes the next two series. Its pretty bad

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I was running my backup TE, had Hynoski running routes at wide out and I called that time out when you went up two scores just to try and get guys rested and it never happened. Before that one run I had guys with tons of separation on every play. After that, you were running my routes.

First two and a half quarters were a lot of fun!

we should get a starcraft gathering to cure those madden woes, eznark

I'm firing it up now. Stupid fucking Japan better get their shit together in this baseball game too.

Top Bottom