• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, I was running my backup TE, had Hynoski running routes at wide out and I called that time out when you went up two scores just to try and get guys rested and it never happened. Before that one run I had guys with tons of separation on every play. After that, you were running my routes.

First two and a half quarters were a lot of fun!

I'm firing it up now. Stupid fucking Japan better get their shit together in this baseball game too.

The first two quarters was a bunch of herp derp of offensive and defensive guys dropping balls. Alteast those were kind of even.

Gg Shake. That TE cheese was stronk

Nobody was lining up over him and you were trying to user cover him so i went after you. Figured you might be able to 'Y' the TD pass i had to him but i guess i got just enough under it.

4th and long in your own zone with less than 2 to go in a tie game and i fucking give it up... smh. I always find ways to lose

Nobody was lining up over him and you were trying to user cover him so i went after you. Figured you might be able to 'Y' the TD pass i had to him but i guess i got just enough under it.

4th and long in your own zone with less than 2 to go and i fucking give it up... smh. I always find ways to lose

I know you understand why I went for it. No way I was stopping your offense after I punted and if I didn't convert the 4th down, it would give me more time to match the score. Not to mention all those weird dropped passes and dropped picks -__-

I sorta like this Greg Jennings guy. Thanks EZ

I know you understand why I went for it. No way I was stopping your offense after I punted and if I didn't convert the 4th down, it would give me more time to match the score. Not to mention all those weird dropped passes and dropped picks -__-

I was only mad at myself for giving up the first. Garbage playcall by me in that spot :/

eznark

Banned

No problem! He got lost in my receiving corps. I was totally underutilizing him after I fell in love with Cobb.

BigAT

What if Randall Cobb were white?

5FMtIMD.jpg

eznark

Banned
Blizzard couldn't afford my review.

Chick nails my thoughts on the campaign though. Fucking hard to even care enough to slog through:
The campaign doesn’t help matters, especially if you go in with the sort of open mind that requires forgetting the original game’s campaign, or at least some optimism that Blizzard is going to try to do it less awful this time around. Once again, Blizzard unfurls a set of units in a set of missions that barely relate to the actual game (what does it say about me that I consider the skirmish and multiplayer the “actual game”, but I’m not dedicated enough to make any sort of meaningful judgment about how the new units affect balance?). And once again, the campaign is poorly written, poorly acted, erratically paced, full of pointless upgrades and meaningless choices, crammed full of overproduced cutscenes that fail to relate to the gameplay, and without a shred of creative insight into how to use a real time strategy game to tell a story, much less how to get me to click “next mission” without heaving a tired sigh. For all their incomparable game design smarts, Blizzard remains one of the worst storytellers in the business, partly for how hard they try and mostly for how spectacularly they fail.

Rorschach

GG Nightz. I was not thinking through any of it. And once that fumble happened, I was out. I subbed the backup in because my guys was yellow (he was yellow all game too!) and the sub fumbles. Whole team is cold too. :\

Nightz

GG Nightz. I was not thinking through any of it. And once that fumble happened, I was out. I subbed the backup in because my guys was yellow (he was yellow all game too!) and the sub fumbles. Whole team is cold too. :\

GG. Definitely had HFA in that first quarter. Couldn't do anything the rest of the game though so I kept you in it. That fumble by my receiver on the 3 yard line was a killer.

Rorschach

Wish the intercept button worked as it should. At least give me the alligator arm animation of old, tiburon! Make me feel like it's doing SOMETHING.

Mrbob

Blizzard couldn't afford my review.

Chick nails my thoughts on the campaign though. Fucking hard to even care enough to slog through:

Tom Chick is getting slammed in the comments section, and rightfully so. The story is stupid, but whatever, the actual missions are fun to play. Plus his view on multi player is too limited in scope.

eznark

Banned
Tom Chick is getting slammed in the comments section, and rightfully so. The story is stupid, but whatever, the actual missions are fun to play. Plus his view on multi player is too limited in scope.

I hate that they don't open up all the units at once. For Christ sake they even lock out basic obvious features at first. You can't even use F2 to select all of your combat units until like the fourth mission. It's moronic.

Playing the multiplayer is awesome but man I wish they had the feature set of dota 2. Being able to spectate is just such a fantastic addition.

Conversation topic overheard on the bus today: Why holding a gun sideways while shooting isn't ideal.

Almost as good as the morning the two guys were talking about bows and one of them pulled his out of the case to show the other one

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow only 3 games left.

Nice, the opponents I've played have a combined 8-26. Birdman is going to drop a 50 burger on me, can't wait!

eznark

Banned
Ram if we advance can you play tonight? I'm going to be in Indy the next few days and I'm pretty sure the hotel I am at disabled TV input switching.

Stonewall him at the goaline and profit. Very emotional player and will start throwing picks left and right!

His words not mine :)

DCX

lettuce be cereal...

who isn't emotional in here when it comes to this game? I think we'd all be embarrassed watching videos of us playing madden

LukeSmith

Luke can you play tomorrow?

If not it can be left to the sim gods or put me on auto pilot

Yeah, I can play tomorrow or we can just sim it if something comes up at work.

Are you guys all applying for government/teaching/police jobs with short interview loops? Do lots of places drug test these days?

LukeSmith said:
Are you guys all applying for government/teaching/police jobs with short interview loops? Do lots of places drug test these days?

Fucking sales job, didn't expect it at all. They test management only.

How did you get clean? I could be facing something similar down the road

Avoid foods with fat, exercise, 2-3 bottles of diet cranberry juice in 2 days, TONS of water, and QCarbo16 with Eliminex ($45 Detox found at GNC). My metabolism is insane though, you'll probably need more time than me but who knows. I also have been taking B-12 vitamins, they make your watered down pee yellow so the testers don't know what's up.

Who runs that club? I got the game and speed wheel and I'm impressed!

I don't remember, there's a thread in community. But of course your impressed, the game is amazing.

Smokey

Went to Dave and busters on the weekend. Not only did I see that traitor glover Quinn playing some shitty far cry arcade game that was running at 10 fps, I also remembered that 8 player linked Daytona USA is one of the best things ever.

Wish that experience could be translated at home. I have a g25 wheel for gt5. The wheel is great but that game sucks ass.

Mrbob

I'm torn on Gears of War Judgement. Multi player sounds decent, but the campaign sounds a bit weak. Just read something similar about a recent big name franchise prequel on a Sony platform. But this is People Can Fly's first chance at a bigger franchise and I kind of want to support them.

I can use Target to get both games for $39.99 with B2G1 Free, so I don't have to spend full price on either one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When I was playing DM my gf was watching some home reno show on HGTV. I had the ball and it was third and whatever and she starts asking me to look at this stupid fucking tile the couple on TV had on the floor. "Wow look at that tile, it's nice. Did you look? Are you looking? Did you see it?" I threw the pick 6 to his LB on that play. Stupid fucking tile and HGTV.

Nightz

I'm torn on Gears of War Judgement. Multi player sounds decent, but the campaign sounds a bit weak. Just read something similar about a recent big name franchise prequel on a Sony platform. But this is People Can Fly's first chance at a bigger franchise and I kind of want to support them.

I can use Target to get both games for $39.99 with B2G1 Free, so I don't have to spend full price on either one.

Is the B2G1 this week?

DCX

DCX
When I was playing DM my gf was watching some home reno show on HGTV. I had the ball and it was third and whatever and she starts asking me to look at this stupid fucking tile the couple on TV had on the floor. "Wow look at that tile, it's nice. Did you look? Are you looking? Did you see it?" I threw the pick 6 to his LB on that play. Stupid fucking tile and HGTV.
headphones are your friend!

Top Bottom