• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

When I was playing DM my gf was watching some home reno show on HGTV. I had the ball and it was third and whatever and she starts asking me to look at this stupid fucking tile the couple on TV had on the floor. "Wow look at that tile, it's nice. Did you look? Are you looking? Did you see it?" I threw the pick 6 to his LB on that play. Stupid fucking tile and HGTV.

lol I know that feel.

I constantly blame my wife for shitty picks I throw when she's in the general vicinity.

Mrbob

It's been a fun run in Madden 13, but I think this is going to be my last season until Madden 25. With all the new releeases it is getting tougher and tougher to get interested in playing my Madden games. Especially since I have to sacrifice free gaming time on other games to get my Madden league games in.

Is the B2G1 this week?

I believe so.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's been a fun run in Madden 13, but I think this is going to be my last season until Madden 25. With all the new releeases it is getting tougher and tougher to get interested in playing my Madden games. Especially since I have to sacrifice free gaming time on other games to get my Madden league games in.

:(

Nightz

I believe so.
Hmm, Monster Hunter and LEGO City Undercover are out this week...

Also, the selection of free games for the SimCity screw up:

Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)
Bejeweled 3
Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)
Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Standard Edition)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (Standard Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

eznark

Banned
Pumped for Lego City. Hope it shows up on the eshop at midnight.

Lame that they will give away a brand new game like DS3 and not BF3 Premium content.

Mrbob

I'll probably get Dead Space 3 or NFS Most Wanted.

I forgot about Lego City. Finally a Wii U game to play. Looks decent.

I believe so.

I'd understand that you want to bail out before you face the best division the AFC has.

DCX

DCX
Did Luke say he was also done after this season?

Hopefully we have enough people for one more beyond season 4!
We should. I mean two or three people dropping isn't crippling. We might find replacements and of not we have been playing with DM in spirit for two seasons now.

DCX

Smokey

Hmm, Monster Hunter and LEGO City Undercover are out this week...

Also, the selection of free games for the SimCity screw up:

Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)
Bejeweled 3
Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)
Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Standard Edition)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (Standard Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

Not bad. I'm down for ds3 or most wanted.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
RT @calvinwatkins: LB Ernie Sims signed a 1 year contract with the Cowboys. Stephen Jones said Cowboys have five figures in salary cap room.

Jerry Jones is actually DCX. Tried to break the rules and got punished!

McNei1y

I should be free today, McNeily. Let me know what time is good for you.

Okay Cola, I just got home from work. My brother is playing Xbox at the moment (BLOPS2) but when he's done, I should be good to go. He won't play for long so I'll keep you posted.

Also, I'm buying HOTS on Amazon right now!

Ramirez

Ram if we advance can you play tonight? I'm going to be in Indy the next few days and I'm pretty sure the hotel I am at disabled TV input switching.

If it some how advances prior to 8-9, then yea. Going out tonight, but I'd be back around 1 AM or earlier if you were still awake.

Texans@Colts
Cards@Skins
Lions@Bears

Shit ain't advancing tonight, lol.

LukeSmith

I don't think we're advancing tonight. Smokey and I can't play till Tuesday, however, if we're the last game -- I think we can just sim it, as I get the sense neither of us is returning a value from the get_fucks_given()

eznark

Banned
If it some how advances prior to 8-9, then yea. Going out tonight, but I'd be back around 1 AM or earlier if you were still awake.

Texans@Colts
Cards@Skins
Lions@Bears

Shit ain't advancing tonight, lol.

I won't be able to play before 9 but ill be up late watching baseball so 1 is fine. I will be home for a short window Wednesday for sure, maybe longer, then gone again.

Ramirez

I won't be able to play before 9 but ill be up late watching baseball so 1 is fine. I will be home for a short window Wednesday for sure, maybe longer, then gone again.

I'd be free Wed. after 4 until about 9, guess we'll aim for that because I don't see it advancing tonight since Colasante usually plays extremely late.

McNei1y

Stop pretending to be a fucking poor. Speaking of, McNeily, set up a damn NCAA pool already.

I submitted my bracket to the neogaf one already!

I'm fucking around with some picks but my final is: Ohio St. vs Miami lol

I kind of just want to put Creighton to go all the way.

Mrbob

FMT, go buy HoTS. Game is sexay.

Let's play SC2 tonight, friends.

I'm in.

Sorry Thrasher

Edit: Lol, I love the gaming forum at times for gifs alone. Gif of the day:

tomh8gearsjgcjni.gif

This could get use for a lot of different games.

In!

Stop pretending to be a fucking poor. Speaking of, McNeily, set up a damn NCAA pool already.

Not about the money bruh! Like soka said and agreed with, the fact that this "expansion" even exists is pathetic.

I have like $60 in amazon credit, $45 in frys credit and $20 GameStop credit. I won't let blizzard win again!

Sokantish

Not about the money bruh! Like soka said and agreed with, the fact that this "expansion" even exists is pathetic.

I have like $60 in amazon credit, $45 in frys credit and $20 GameStop credit. I won't let blizzard win again!
Whoa I never said that. I think you're crazy if you really think they made sc2 and then split it into three games. They clearly wanted to expand the scope of it, for more money sure. It's not like they are ripping us off on content compared to previous expansion packs.

Top Bottom