• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Maybe I don't see these as problems because they really don't affect me. My 360 has never not been connected to the internet, and I've never purchased a used game, so meh.

take a look at simcity to see the potential follies of online REQUIRED. it might not have affected you, but what if online is required and XBL goes down for a couple days? you have no problem with not being able to play a single player game while its down? can you imagine the absolute clusterfuck that launch day would be? there is a 0% chance that MS would be ready day 1 with online required and have no issues. and as far as the used game thing, i don't buy many either but i don't like the idea that i have no options at all

Ramirez

Well, that's why I'm skeptical that "always on, always connected" or whatever actually means you HAVE to be on the internet to play every single game. Sounds like a terrible marketing slogan to me.

Sanjuro

take a look at simcity to see the potential follies of online REQUIRED. it might not have affected you, but what if online is required and XBL goes down for a couple days? you have no problem with not being able to play a single player game while its down? can you imagine the absolute clusterfuck that launch day would be? there is a 0% chance that MS would be ready day 1 with online required and have no issues. and as far as the used game thing, i don't buy many either but i don't like the idea that i have no options at all

I'm pretty sure there would be failsafes in place for various scenarios, otherwise this makes no sense. People still use RF adapters ffs.

Mario Williams plays like Reggie Pierre Paul when he goes against me. My RT's pass block is like 88 yet last game he would shed the shit out of him almost instantly after the snap a lot. Even if I go with max protect he'll fuck the shit out of my backfield blockers too. Too bad my version aka Cam Wake is still out a few weeks :(

Also, I liked FF7 the best and FF8 the next. FF7, chrono trigger, earthbound, and super mario rpg are my favorite RPGs of all time. I never really felt FF3 so I stopped playing quickly, and FF10 was okay until Wakka started really annoying me then I gave no more fucks

I gave up on FF13 after the 6th hour

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still dont understand the speculation or even interest in the rumors and leaks before anything is made official. Just wait and see how it goes.

Its kind of the decent thing about having 2 Console makers and PC's, as well as Nintendo as the outlying company. A few of them might shit the bed but you can almost guarantee one of them will get it right. The PS4 (Thus far) seems pretty decent. So what if MS shits the bed? Just get whatever is better. Or get them all, Soka style! Most of you are going to end up with both, anyway. Dont kid yourselves.

I still dont understand the speculation or even interest in the rumors and leaks before anything is made official. Just wait and see how it goes.

Its kind of the decent thing about having 2 Console makers and PC's, as well as Nintendo as the outlying company. A few of them might shit the bed but you can almost guarantee one of them will get it right. The PS4 (Thus far) seems pretty decent. So what if MS shits the bed? Just get whatever is better. Or get them all, Soka style! Most of you are going to end up with both, anyway. Dont kid yourselves.

you have to understand that a new game system is going to be discussed on a gaming discussion board. you have to!

i secretly want the new xbox to have all this horrible shit so it makes it easy for me to not buy it.

i secretly want the new xbox to have all this horrible shit so it makes it easy for me to not buy it.

yep

the only exclusive I ever see myself caring about is the show since I have a PC now. I won't really play anything that's console only

I'll get whatever system the league is on, hopefully won't have to spend on the other

Sanjuro

you have to understand that a new game system is going to be discussed on a gaming discussion board. you have to!

Nah. Rather buy crap from a company who has delivered than Sony who has instilled no faith of a serviceable online experience.

Smokey

Yea, you better specify 13, I owned you like the whore you were until you Y'd your way to free picks.

Twinhead pls

I'm only counting 13 because that's all you have to your name. Your m12 victories have been retroactively replaced with *s.

You've been bent over a chair so many times this year by me my virtual dick is bored with you

BigAT

me: cola lookin for u
dm: ok

i tried cola!

tumblr_mapzkozOPK1rnw9zro1_500.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Bird. I really, significantly, hate Sam Bradford. I made some dumb decisions but his errant throws (overthrowing Leopard on what was the game's second pick, the overthrow down in the redzone with the game on the line) had me fuming. Then to end the game on a pick because of my guy getting caught in traffic, disgusting. My receivers were no better with fucking drops galore as soon as I was within range on my final drive.

I figured this would be my first loss anyway.

Birdman02

GG Bird. I really, significantly, hate Sam Bradford. I made some dumb decisions but his errant throws (overthrowing Leopard on what was the game's second pick, the overthrow down in the redzone with the game on the line) had me fuming. Then to end the game on a pick because of my guy getting caught in traffic, disgusting. My receivers were no better with fucking drops galore as soon as I was within range on my final drive.

I figured this would be my first loss anyway.
gg man. i was mad early with graham's fumble and ausberry's wide open drop on 3rd down. i felt like i should have had a bigger lead, but i didn't lose my mind like i did against dcx.

i got a huge sack on a blitz on your final drive and thankfully bradford couldn't make the long throws on the last couple of plays.

Top Bottom