• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Sorry dude, fell asleep.

Lego City still not downloaded. The Wii turned off. What fucking sense does that make? Why wouldn't it stay on until the download is completed?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rors, do you agree with this regarding Louis Murphy:

Full Reese Quote on WR Louis Murphy:
Eric from BBI : 3/18/2013 10:13 pm
"I think he's gonna add another dimension to our offense,'' Reese said. "We have a scout named Jeremiah Davis and he talks about guys being a knife. This guy is a knife. This guy can take the top off your defense. He's an interesting guy. He gives us a different dimension in out offense. If we have the same guys, if we have Nicks back healthy and we have Cruz back this guy gives you a deep threat that we haven’t had. We haven’t had a guy who can run like this guy.''

Mrbob

Who do I play after the bye? I'm still salty about last night! Fatford with tunnel vision and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Double and triple covered all game long with everyone else one on one, no problem. CJ gets 14 of his 16 completions.

Sorry dude, fell asleep.

Lego City still not downloaded. The Wii turned off. What fucking sense does that make? Why wouldn't it stay on until the download is completed?

Nintendo doesn't want you to play the game.

eznark

Banned
Who do I play after the bye? I'm still salty about last night! Fatford with tunnel vision and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Double and triple covered all game long with everyone else one on one, no problem. CJ gets 14 of his 16 completions.

Nintendo doesn't want you to play the game.

I don't blame them. I hate everything.

Sanjuro

Once again you being you. Either answer my question or set the time

I don't know what that means.

I addressed you over messenger a few weeks ago to see what your ongoing issue was. You got upset again. I messaged FMT and he stated that you already presented him about having our games simmed.

Seemed pretty simple to me, unless you wanted that to be the case, just for you to change your mind when it came down to it. I really don't feel like dealing with this again.

Rorschach

Rors, do you agree with this regarding Louis Murphy:
Missed this earlier. He's fast and he plays every bit of his 6'2" in terms of going up for the ball, but not as much when getting off the line. I always felt bad that he would be wide open, but he never had a guy that could make those sideline throws. Best we could do was have Gradkoswki underthrow him so he could re-adjust and make the jump grab. Everyone else (especially Campbell) would throw him out of bounds or miss completely.

You guys are loading up on Raiders. :mad: Stevie, Myers, Murphy...

Top Bottom