• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Gig ram, glad we got it in. Two big plays doomed me though you had two easy picks dropped. Passing game was totally shut down.

GG Rors...

Just couldn't recover from the two horrible pick-6's i threw. I felt my defense played well enough to keep it close. You completely ate up my run game :(

sorry about going for two. Not sure if having 10 points in that spot even really helps me, i just wanted 10 on the board :/ Tried to give you enough time to audible to something you liked.

Rorschach

GG Rors...

Just couldn't recover from the two horrible pick-6's i threw. I felt my defense played well enough to keep it close. You completely ate up my run game :(

sorry about going for two. Not sure if having 10 points in that spot even really helps me, i just wanted 10 on the board :/ Tried to give you enough time to audible to something you liked.
GG

Don't need to apologize for two.... that's up to you. Your defense was lights out besides that one screw up. You completely controlled the running lanes. :( Would have been a completely different game if those were just picks and not pick sixes.

Rorschach

The winds in the game are ridiculous. I've been playing game after game with 9+ mph winds. If only somebody hadn't turned down the kicking power! Sucks for passing too, though. :(

Ramirez

Nah, I made that bitch come back in the game!

Did you edit all of your players gear to that goofy shit? Rodgers didn't have a face mask!?

LukeSmith

Drizzler, I can go before or after the FMT/Smokey game tonight, I'm still at the office right now but am wrapping up soon - could go around 7 surfer.

More like 730

Top Bottom