• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
People still care about Final Fantasy?

Spoilers: Some group of Kids/Teens find themselves having to save the world with the main character being "the one".

Sanjuro

The last one I sort of enjoyed was nine. The ending portion was trash.

Eight is one of the worst games I've played.
Could only play ten for a few hours.
Eleven until level ten or so.
Couldn't get into twelve.
Thirteen I bought for the nostalgic purposes and vowed never again after a couple hours of play.

Then there was that Crisis Core and animated trash movie about seven.

Sokantish

The last one I sort of enjoyed was nine. The ending portion was trash.

Eight is one of the worst games I've played.
Could only play ten for a few hours.
Eleven until level ten or so.
Couldn't get into twelve.
Thirteen I bought for the nostalgic purposes and vowed never again after a couple hours of play.

Then there was that Crisis Core and animated trash movie about seven.
i thought 7, 9, 10, and 12 were all pretty good. Wasn't a fan of 8 at all though. Lost Odyssey seems like the best FF to come out this gen.

BigAT

GG AT

Eli is faster than my linemen

White lightning!

09.2S069.Vaccaro.C--300x300.jpg

GG.

I feel like I've seen this post before.
I suspect it will become a staple whenever I play CB.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Isn't JPP rated something like 99++? He should be able to stop Stacey Knight singlehandedly.

He sacked me on a PA before i even got my screen to zoom out. On the strong side, too :(

Gotta do something to beat the "all 99" guys in his defensive backfield!

I'll buy them both again.

I just find people jumping to conclusions based on leaks hilarious.

I would never own just a PS4, that controller is fucking god awful for shooters.

so you find it hilarious that it has been reported multiple times over the past year that there maybe online required, no used games, etc. and people are not liking the sounds of that? where there's smoke there's fire. MS could end a lot of these rumors and speculation by doing the announcement sooner. if this stuff isn't accurate then it isn't and that's good. but based on what i hear right now (which could be false) MS can eat a bag of dicks!

Rorschach

What I find funny is people telling others not to show their displeasure with the decisions they disagree with in that thread. If the leaks aren't true, then fuck it. At least they'll know where consumers stand. They might not give a shit about that, but hey, this is where we voice our opinions. If I don't like it, I'm not gonna pretend to like it or force myself to tolerate it just because that's the way the ball is rolling.

Ramirez

so you find it hilarious that it has been reported multiple times over the past year that there maybe online required, no used games, etc. and people are not liking the sounds of that? where there's smoke there's fire. MS could end a lot of these rumors and speculation by doing the announcement sooner. if this stuff isn't accurate then it isn't and that's good. but based on what i hear right now (which could be false) MS can eat a bag of dicks!

Maybe I don't see these as problems because they really don't affect me. My 360 has never not been connected to the internet, and I've never purchased a used game, so meh.

Sanjuro

I have no issues with the console being all online and no used games either.

I'll probably end up with both again, PS4 really hasn't shown me anything drastic. Business as usual for next gen.

Top Bottom