• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg man. i was mad early with graham's fumble and ausberry's wide open drop on 3rd down. i felt like i should have had a bigger lead, but i didn't lose my mind like i did against dcx.

i got a huge sack on a blitz on your final drive and thankfully bradford couldn't make the long throws on the last couple of plays.

Yes, I agree, fuck Bradford.

I also don't understand why I suddenly can't read a defense when I play against you. I think in our 2 games in Madden 13 I have thrown exactly 13 ints.

GG, Nightz. I should've been able to put it away but two huge wide open drops by my WR (SAME GUY) on my last two drives gave you time and you capitalized.

Nightz

GG, Nightz. I should've been able to put it away but two huge wide open drops by my WR (SAME GUY) on my last two drives gave you time and you capitalized.

GG dude. Took me back to some of the close games that we've had in NCAA. Usually I end up on the wrong side of those.

bluemax

Banned
GCQ's D is the best i've played this season. couldn't run anywhere and i think i took like 6 sacks because no one was open

Yeah he brutalized my run game almost all day and even forced a super clutch fumble. If he had played a little better on offense I would've been toast.

GG GCQ!

Keuchly with 10 tackles, Thomas Davis with only 3 but 2 for a loss and the huge FF. And the damn Honey Hawk had 6.

Marshawn Lynch 14 carries 26 yards with a long of 12 right at the end. 1.8 YPC :(

Yeah he brutalized my run game almost all day and even forced a super clutch fumble. If he had played a little better on offense I would've been toast.

GG GCQ!

Keuchly with 10 tackles, Thomas Davis with only 3 but 2 for a loss and the huge FF. And the damn Honey Hawk had 6.

Marshawn Lynch 14 carries 26 yards with a long of 12 right at the end. 1.8 YPC :(

yep, i didn't fare much better. i had a big run that made my average look halfway decent (i think like 3.5 ypc) but i just got mauled. had a little bit more success passing but i should've thrown a couple picks that were dropped.

i feel like gcq should abuse scam more! he didn't run on me once with him

bluemax

Banned
yep, i didn't fare much better. i had a big run that made my average look halfway decent (i think like 3.5 ypc) but i just got mauled. had a little bit more success passing but i should've thrown a couple picks that were dropped.

i feel like gcq should abuse scam more! he didn't run on me once with him

He had some really smart runs with him against me. My line backers kept whiffing on him in space.

eznark

Banned
It's possible, 3 would probably be better. Sorry I can't be more specific. I have a meeting that is supposed to go til noon in Indy then I am supposed to go Easter shopping once I get home. Basically were shooting for the gap between when I get home and when my wife is ready to leave. Or after 9. Sorry man, generally I'm not such a shitty date.

GCQuinton

GG GCQ!

The story of my franchise this year. I just take way too many chances throwing the ball and more times than not it comes back to bite me. I may seriously consider moving Cam next game for someone with better accuracy because yeah, I don't like running with him all that much unless I have to as FMT alluded. THP ain't everything!

rinse82

The story of my franchise this year. I just take way too many chances throwing the ball and more times than not it comes back to bite me. I may seriously consider moving Cam next game for someone with better accuracy because yeah, I don't like running with him all that much unless I have to as FMT alluded. THP ain't everything!

Kody Arias for Cam Newton

DCX

DCX
Mallet for Scam.

DCX

In Madden 25, I'll trade you Flacco for Scam. I can't run the read option with that slow white man anyway!

GCQuinton

Kody Arias for Cam Newton

Sticking with him now, talking about Madden 25.

Mallet for Scam.

DCX

Read the above. And also, hell no.

In Madden 25, I'll trade you Flacco for Scam. I can't run the read option with that slow white man anyway!

1334861192528.jpg

Reggie Bush got a herniated pussy and I'm not even mad. I'm cutting this motherfucker at season's end, tired of him always getting hurt or fumbling

He has 4 years left on his contract and when I pressed the release button it said I'd save like 4 million but have 8 million in penalties. is that 8 million right now or spread out?

eznark

Banned
If Ramirez and I can't get our game in I propose he be allowed to play the CPU. Odds are he will beat me, doesn't seem fair to make him sim it because I was out of town for a day and a half.

bluemax

Banned

You took a lot of low percentage deep sideline throws which admittedly you came close to connecting on. You also threw a lot of low power floaters which are basically auto picks in Madden. I think all of your completions were slants against zone because your speedy receivers would get open so fast against it.

GCQuinton

You took a lot of low percentage deep sideline throws which admittedly you came close to connecting on. You also threw a lot of low power floaters which are basically auto picks in Madden. I think all of your completions were slants against zone because your speedy receivers would get open so fast against it.

Yeah, most of them were. My only TD was a floater to Maclin after he beat your guy deep when you pressed the coverage. I definitely try to touch pass too much, though. Most of the time it doesn't work but when it does it's beautiful lol

And draft picks!

We'll talk down the road about this!

Yeah, most of them were. My only TD was a floater to Maclin after he beat your guy deep when you pressed the coverage. I definitely try to touch pass too much, though. Most of the time it doesn't work but when it does it's beautiful lol

We'll talk down the road about this!

im the opposite, i love the sling and slang

Top Bottom