• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

daw840

Daw, I can probably play after 7pm tomorrow but I'm not sure when its advancing.
I have my daughter tomorrow evening so I don't know if I'm gonna be able to swing that. My schedule is going to be much more flexible her in about a week and a half. I say you just play the CPU since you'll definitely beat me and I'm not the most flexible right now availability wise.

ph33nix: hey please stop holding the league up and play your god damn game
dboythagr8: hey please go kill yourself

I tried, my brothers

Smokey

i won't stand for him talking to you that way pheephee. i just added 30 points to the beating i'm going to give him

mj-laughing.gif

McNei1y

Sorry Zep:

I'll try to be available around 8-9 tomorrow. Long story short for the next day or two:

My phone died and I had to help a friend out all night. My phone will be alive tomorrow; unfortunately, after work tomorrow, I might be busy until later. I hope not, though. Let's shoot for 8-9.

Also, I'm going to be on a trip from Friday until Sunday night, I'll have my Xbox friday and saturday but I'm not sure when any availability will be. Basically, every First and Second round of March Madness I go away for the weekend and drink.

"Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."

sim city is so much fun! Though i can still get in... i feel bad for the people constantly getting butt-fucked in the sim city OT

Mrbob

"Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."

sim city is so much fun! Though i can still get in... i feel bad for the people constantly getting butt-fucked in the sim city OT

Hahaha. Trash game is trash. Game sucks compared to Sim City 4.

Btw I load up Origin and they are running a week long "Player Appreciation Sale" right now, lllllooooooooooool.

LJ11

Finished my game.

Tried out a "bluemax" RT because my other tackle is slowly regressing and that dude was a turnstile. Baker sucked ass as well, but Bennett was in the backfield all game.

That's the last CPU game I play, I hate that shit, 3 already this season. Not what I signed up for.

gg smoke. i lucked out you dropped a couple picks! i was also baffled that you double teamed VD on the 5 yard out before the half and left garcon 1 on 1 deep.

p.s.

i only talked shit before the game to see you get your smile back!

Smokey

TAINT saved you Frenchy. B and Y were open and I meant to go to be on a vert but itchy fingers and all that.

You were shut out the entire 2nd half. Also had some nice Y sky gliding moments. You escaped so gg but and all that

TAINT saved you Frenchy. B and Y were open and I meant to go to be on a vert but itchy fingers and all that.

You were shut out the entire 2nd half. Also had some nice Y sky gliding moments. You escaped so gg but and all that

i played a cover 2 zone into the flats on that last INT. had a feeling you were going to go there and you're right, you had a window for your TE that would've been a TD if you had gone there, but it closed quickly!

Smokey

AZ

say bruh my bad about the hostile comment in the chat room! that was old smokey before your time that was trying to get out

Sorry Zep:

I'll try to be available around 8-9 tomorrow. Long story short for the next day or two:

My phone died and I had to help a friend out all night. My phone will be alive tomorrow; unfortunately, after work tomorrow, I might be busy until later. I hope not, though. Let's shoot for 8-9.

Also, I'm going to be on a trip from Friday until Sunday night, I'll have my Xbox friday and saturday but I'm not sure when any availability will be. Basically, every First and Second round of March Madness I go away for the weekend and drink.

league vances tomorrow @ 7:45 pst i believe!

Top Bottom