• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

real sim

and by hfa u mean CJ breaking tackles?

4th and 2 in the 2nd quarter with a tie game should be a FG every time. Such a bitch move.

punt coverage cheese now too, this is lots of fun.

bluemax

Banned
GG Ghost of DM. I went Ram on you, without all the weird surreptitious punting.

ib0EywSzQC2RsN.gif

Such a gay first half. The punt coverage cheese was a slap in the face Luke. I thought we were AFC South bros. I still should've won it though, blew it at the end. And lol @ HFA whining, as if CJ doesn't do that to you when we play in Indy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Such a gay first half. The punt coverage cheese was a slap in the face Luke. I thought we were AFC South bros. I still should've won it though, blew it at the end.

Are you saying it was a happy half? I dunno what you would mean by that, otherwise!

Are you saying it was a happy half? I dunno what you would mean by that, otherwise!

Yup, but in the sarcastic sense. It was a very unhappy first half.

That game felt so disrespectful after the first half, I kind of wanted to stop playing. What's the deal Luke? Maybe I just had a bad day at work I was thinking, and then you take a lineman all the way back to your return man before I hike it. Too bad I missed my Wellie matchup and wasn't on vacation for this game.

LukeSmith

Tie game 7-7 fourth and 2 from the 3 yard line, late first half, and drizzle gets ball after half?

So I should give him a possession to go up 14-10 after my FG and ball after the half to be down 21-10 in 2 possessions?

billbelichick.jpg

Not this ship, sister. Only reason he's mad about that play is was the huge whiff with his DE who could've made the play easily.

What punt coverage are you talking about? I'm interested.

I described the punt coverage. You pulled a lineman all the way back presnap. It's a tie fucking game, you aren't gauranteed to godown 14-7 you loco, I scored 14 all game!

LukeSmith

I described the punt coverage. You pulled a lineman all the way back presnap. It's a tie fucking game, you aren't gauranteed to godown 14-7 you loco, I scored 14 all game!

Who knows what CJ is capable of! He shredded me.

If people don't want Mario Harvey blocking on punts that's cool, my inflated Punt Return numbers in the league and the vast number of TDs I score from it won't be missed.

Who knows what CJ is capable of! He shredded me

It was 3rd and inches and then it's 4th and 2. How is CJ breaking one so much more likely than you getting stuffed again. How you mention the word sim in the OP and sleep at night I don't understand.

If people don't want Mario Harvey blocking on punts that's cool, my inflated Punt Return numbers in the league and the vast number of TDs I score from it won't be missed.

Well, I saw what you were doing and punted it straight up so that BS wouldn't work.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4th down inside the 5 is pretty sim. Stop him and you save 3 points. I don't get the complaining.

LukeSmith

It was 3rd and inches and then it's 4th and 2. How is CJ breaking one so much more likely than you getting stuffed again. How you mention the word sim in the OP and sleep at night I don't understand.

Well, I saw what you were doing and punted it straight up so that BS wouldn't work.

My 1 PR TD in 4 seasons seems to be a pretty good case for it not working.

See you in Indy

Mrbob

Did you seriously just watch a 7 game series between them?

No?

They were playing game 7 tonight. I caught the 4th quarter action where ph33nix was acting like a biatch. Constantly pausing the game because he was mad about being stomped and looking like he was going to rage quit a couple times.

Once again, nobody is salty at you, straw man. you're not that important

Considering you're not even participating nobody really gives a fuck about a spectator

Mrbob

Man I thought potheads were suppose to be mellow. How come you're so mean, pheenix?

He gets mad so easily, it's hilarious. I still remember when I didn't wait 5 minutes for him to show up for a Sonic Racing race. He was bitching and whining because the race was almost over and he was in last place. I wonder how he really is when he gets smacked down like he did in this NBA2k13 match up.

It's too bad that Bob's only bold enough to come out like a big man when he has the opportunity, something he has nothing to do with

Truly the definition of a mid west Champion

Top Bottom