• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dammit I forgot about FMT on SmokeyTV.

Yup, but in the sarcastic sense. It was a very unhappy first half.

That game felt so disrespectful after the first half, I kind of wanted to stop playing. What's the deal Luke? Maybe I just had a bad day at work I was thinking, and then you take a lineman all the way back to your return man before I hike it. Too bad I missed my Wellie matchup and wasn't on vacation for this game.
I'm glad you did. You would have beaten me by about 30.

eznark

Banned
It's too bad that Bob's only bold enough to come out like a big man when he has the opportunity, something he has nothing to do with

Truly the definition of a mid west Champion

There is a line motherfucker.

Also, Drizzler, way to vindicate Sanjuro!

Nightz

Um is anyone getting Monster Hunter, I am debating getting a WiiU for it.

Also: I hate myself

I have it for Wii U and 3DS. Started playing the 3DS version last night, but I'm waiting for the cross save app to start the Wii U version.

Also, eznark check your PMs!

BigAT

I have it for Wii U and 3DS. Started playing the 3DS version last night, but I'm waiting for the cross save app to start the Wii U version.

Also, eznark check your PMs!

Is there a reason that series has never (to my knowledge) come out on 360/PS3? It seems like given the popularity and the online component, it would be an easy decision and I know it's not a Nintendo exclusive.

can someone explain the point of giving someone three life sentences?

I have never understood why there can't just be "yeah you done bad now you'll spend life rotting/butt rape"

eznark

Banned
can someone explain the point of giving someone three life sentences?

I have never understood why there can't just be "yeah you done bad now you'll spend life rotting/butt rape"

Crimes are punished, not people. Precedents and all that. Guy murders three people each murder needs to be punished.

This exporting seminar is fascinating. Glad I skipped going to PAX. /shootsself

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LJ: There's going to be a draft chat session from 2-3:30 over at BBI with Colin from gbnreport.com. I've followed his projections for a couple of years, he's very good. Forgot to mention it yesterday, he was taking prelim questions.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

Mrbob

Um is anyone getting Monster Hunter, I am debating getting a WiiU for it.

Also: I hate myself
I played the demo and thought it was a bit meh but I've been told the demo isn't a great representation. I'll probably buy it off the eshop as soon as I'm done with Lego City.

Mrbob

I was talking this game up yesterday. The promo video on the game page is hilarious. The only thing I'm a little wary about is paying 30 bucks for a game that isn't done yet. But the developer has a good track record.

DCX

DCX
No worries, guy. I can only imagine the anger after throwing that TAINT in the final minutes.
That was brutal..took a huge risk. Should have taken a sack there.

He had the momentum and maybe McFadden would have fumbled or FMT throw an intended in overtime.

DCX

I was talking this game up yesterday. The promo video on the game page is hilarious. The only thing I'm a little wary about is paying 30 bucks for a game that isn't done yet. But the developer has a good track record.

At first I was wary about putting down any money for Harvest Moon: Gone to Jail but I saw some of the pictures, when it's 5 dollars it might be worth the lulz to make a shitty prison and watch the inmates run wild.

I'm pretty sure I spent more time in Rollercoaster Tycoon making spectacular deaths happen more than making a nice park

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LJ: There's going to be a draft chat session from 2-3:30 over at BBI with Colin from gbnreport.com. I've followed his projections for a couple of years, he's very good. Forgot to mention it yesterday, he was taking prelim questions.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

Jesus Christ is he related to Tango Tiger?

Priest just called to cancel the baptism. Two days before. What a cunt.

Forgot the link to the thread:

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=467860

Smokey

That was brutal..took a huge risk. Should have taken a sack there.

He had the momentum and maybe McFadden would have fumbled or FMT throw an intended in overtime.

DCX

I'm 1-6. It doesn't matter what happens really this is a lost season. I was going for the kill but instead the bullet shot out of the back of the gun. It's why I don't really have a problem streaming or using the same playbook because it really doesn't effect shit at this point. Plus it's fun.

FrenchMontana knows he escaped. The TAINT was his lone score in the second half. If schaub didn't have a noodle arm the pass to the streaking TE that was picked by Frenchys amazing Y skills would've been a TD too. That guy literally covered half of the football field to get the pick his momentum was still carrying his ass to the sideline after he caught it.

I'm surprised Fmt didn't see dat wheel coming on 4th. That was a shout out to my bro Luke. I couldn't get one against Pheeniks lol

Lol yeah the goldson pick was hilarious. The others were legit!

And yes I was shutdown in the 2nd half but there were a few times where I ended up with 4th and 1 so I was close to exteding drives!

At least admit the garçon rainbow was awesome!

Smokey

Well that was my fault. I jumped the vd route.

I need to look into my dbs attributes. All season long my dudes have dropped multiple taints or ints. That shit is extra frustrating.

Smokey

AJ retiring literally threw my whole off season out of whack. Was not prepared for it.

That's why Foster is now my best WR!

AJ retiring literally threw my whole off season out of whack. Was not prepared for it.

That's why Foster is now my best WR!
I have some guys you might want

"as soon as we find a deal that makes sense, we'll pull the trigger"

god please get me out of kansas city

Sanjuro

The turtles look like poo, but I'm in

Yuuuup.

aj81oo8.png

Smokey

The fiancé is gone through the weekend to visit her sister in Detroit lolol. She has also confirmed that Detroit is in fact the worst city in the country.

I feel so free y'all

The best part was when Luke called what would happen on the 4th down play.

I should have known because Ramirez called it in smokeys game against Luke. I also got fucked again on the shotgun double backs in man coverage. How the fuck am I covering the guy on the right and magically my other lb decides to cover him too?!

Top Bottom