• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

DICE is teasing the hell outta BF4

the return of subs and carriers. destructible underwater enviroments fu uuu uu
and a new form of DRM?!

McNei1y

Alright so as I said yesterday, I'm helping a friend today Zep. Not sure how long it'll take so I think I'm going to need to be put on autopilot. I forget who I play next advance but Ill be out of town tomorrow through sunday so just keep me on auto pilot for tonight and this weekend.

BigAT

i hate all of you!

buzz.gif

Mrbob

Marquette biiiiiiittcccccccchhhhhhhh!

Avoid the first round scare. Now they will make a deep tourney run. I almost feel bad for Davidson. Played Louisville tough last year, and had a good chance to win today.

Mrbob

Your bandwagon? Get off my lawn!

I hope Gonzaga doesn't choke and makes it to the Sweet 16. Then the Badgers can show to the Zags which team is the true king of white basketball.

drizzler we play in 2 weeks (i have a bye when it vances tonight). don't forget you have to bench your 5 best defensive players for our game on account of the niners beating the dolphins in december :D

Mrbob

I hope you guys enjoy Urlacher next year. Unless he goes to Minnesota instead. Those are the prime locations for over the hill players to continue their career.

Btw, Rors, were you even alive for the Raiders Super Bowl victories?

Week 8

Next vance date: Sunday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Saints @ Giants
Lions @ Browns
Bucs @ Bills
Bengals @ Pats
Falcons @ Dolphins
Cards @ Colts
Raiders @ Cowboys
Bears @ Steelers
Broncos @ Redskins (GO AHEAD AND PLAY CPU REDSKINS GOLDY, HE'S ALREAYD ON AP)
Packers @ Vikes
Jets @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Rams
Jags @ Titans

NFC OPOTW: Tony Romo (Cowboys) - 27/35, 383 yards, 5 TD, 5 carries, 8 yards
NFC DPOTW: Carlos Rogers (49ers) - 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Pharoh Phillips (Ravens) - 11/20, 313 yards, 3 TD, 8 car, 45 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: D. Preston (Bills) - 6 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FR, 1 TD

Top Bottom