• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

I hope you guys enjoy Urlacher next year. Unless he goes to Minnesota instead. Those are the prime locations for over the hill players to continue their career.
You're thinking of the Cowboys and their love for old white LBs.

Btw, Rors, were you even alive for the Raiders Super Bowl victories?

I was! Were you alive for the Bears' SB?

It's not the point of this league! I want to play with people, even if all 31 of you guys are better than me!

Alright so as I said yesterday, I'm helping a friend today Zep. Not sure how long it'll take so I think I'm going to need to be put on autopilot. I forget who I play next advance but Ill be out of town tomorrow through sunday so just keep me on auto pilot for tonight and this weekend.

that was his quote!

Rorschach

Who's the Cowboys? Is that zep? Tonight is the best time for me. Friday and Saturday will be very busy.

[edit]3 teams. Keep adding teams, Boob!

Splat

daw, from Trasher:

could you post in there asking him what times he can play? im leaving for vegas tomorrow night, so pretty much im looking to see if he can play within the next couple hours

BigAT

I can play now Bird if you happen to be around, otherwise I might just pop a couple Nyquil and head to bed. Fucking sick sucks.

Birdman02

I can play now Bird if you happen to be around, otherwise I might just pop a couple Nyquil and head to bed. Fucking sick sucks.
lets go...i might have to pause to put my son to bed but that wont take long

also, why does the game have to tell me the scorr of the super bowl every time i sign in?

Sanjuro

I'm at PAX East for the weekend. So, AP me unless me and Splat can play late Sunday night EST.

I might end up with a 3DS buy the end of the weekend. So, need friend codes from you nintendbros.

Sanjuro

If any of you fuckers are debating next year, and don't mind a crowded hotel room, the more the merry. I'm not huge into games like I used to be, but it's a fun time.

eznark

Banned
I'll probably be there next year but with my family. My wife and kids will be hanging out with old friends while I go play board games with neck beards like you. Let's call it a date, Sanj!

Sanjuro

I'll probably be there next year but with my family. My wife and kids will be hanging out with old friends while I go play board games with neck beards like you. Let's call it a date, Sanj!

Fuckkkkk. All the people I'm with loves magic and d&d, I'm the oddball out who never got into it.

Top Bottom