• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I'd harass gabe until he drew me something lol

waitress1.jpg

BigAT

GG Birdman. Game was a lot of quick back and forth TDs until that fumble deep in your own territory. Things got kind of one sided after that.

Those challenges were all really weird. I was incorrect on all three of them. The one I won, I thought I was out of bounds but said fuck it and challenged. The one you lost, I thought your player was inbounds.

Birdman02

GG Birdman. Game was a lot of quick back and forth TDs until that fumble deep in your own territory. Things got kind of one sided after that.

Those challenges were all really weird. I was incorrect on all three of them. The one I won, I thought I was out of bounds but said fuck it and challenged. The one you lost, I thought your player was inbounds.

GG. I hate this game sometimes, and I agree on all of the challenges. I had them all wrong too. I swear my running backs rarely fumble on big hits, but there's a good chance the ball is coming out if you drag them down from behind.

daw840

daw, from Trasher:

could you post in there asking him what times he can play? im leaving for vegas tomorrow night, so pretty much im looking to see if he can play within the next couple hours
Well. I guess it's another sim. Motherfucker. I hate this division.

Colasante

Fucking lol

Cola you need to get your internet fixed. Mcneily JR over there!

I don't think it's the internet. I moved across the country recently and it's still shit. I'm thinking the 360 might just be shit. Although it only seems to disconnect during Madden, though...

Mrbob

Revenge is mine!

I thought that game was going to go the other way when my stupid lead pass to Hester was 20 yards under thrown. :( 21 to 7 lead for me turns into Ramirez having life and then going down and scoring. My defense held strong on one last drive tied at 14 and then Forte decided he wasn't going to go down on the first 4 tackles and got my team in FG range for the win.

Mrbob

You had two guys there because it was horribly under thrown. :/ Hester had the step on both of them.

You had an interesting formation on one of your 3rd down conversions. Shifting Wallace back and fourth 3 times to the opposite side of the field.

Ramirez

You had two guys there because it was horribly under thrown. :/ Hester had the step on both of them.

You had an interesting formation on one of your 3rd down conversions. Shifting Wallace back and fourth 3 times to the opposite side of the field.

I actually flipped the play by accident, and flipped it back. Did that more than a few times, my controller wasn't picking up my hot routes.

The game would have been a lot different had I taken notice of you dropping your D back to prevent levels, I realized how easy it was to run too late. Couldn't find a D to stop the plethora of drag routes either.

Ramirez

Probably just plasma lag.

I don't have a plasma! More like, the Halo 4 controller sucks dick, never have been a fan of this thing, but my Reach controllers have slow turn. Which I don't know if it really affects non FPS games...

^ Bitch you beat me on a FG as time expired, and 90% of your completions were drag routes, gtfo outta here. Some how on the last play of the game, I have a Quarter 2 man called and your RB is mysteriously wide open, thanks Madden!

McNei1y

Boot Zep from this league. 5 TD PASSES ON THE CPU!?!?!?!

Goldy, I want to rematch our old NFC NORTH days but I'm going to my buddies beach house for the weekend for the rest of the 1st and 2nd round action of this Madness. I'm bringing my Xbox but, like I said two days ago, I'm not sure when I'd be able to sneak in a game. Plus, I'm always doing this tradition every year. I'll be back to rotation come Sunday night.

Your time is coming. Tick tock.

Tick.

Tock.

my inevitable march to 19-0 won't be stopped by you!

p.s.

you guys playing sonic racing!? i'll head on now!

p.s.s.

rors he didn't say. he just pm'd me to simit because he wouldn't be back before vance time and didn't want the league to have to wait. what a gentleman

Which sonic racing game?

The one that was on sale in a 4pack on steam?
The one FMT asked if anyone else wanted to buy?
The one FMT said he bought right after that when shake said he wanted in?
The one that is now $30!

That one?

Ramirez

Ironically, history says no one won that Superbowl! You'll have a tough time getting there as the rams, too.

Good thing you're not playing with the Rams next season, you've had one of the most overrated teams in Madden for 3-4 years now and have produced shit with it!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good thing you're not playing with the Rams next season, you've had one of the most overrated teams in Madden for 3-4 years now and have produced shit with it!

Hey at least the rams might have a bad punter you can blame for the negative yardage this time. Look at the bright side of things, Friend.

Top Bottom