• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Colasante

I'm ready for the PS4. I can't beat this fucking Capra Demon in Dark Souls. I wish someone could remotely take over for me right now and kill this asshole.

bluemax

Banned
Don't believe that, it said I had the #4 offense and you shut me out in the opener.

Its based on total yardage. It always gets skewed when people start having byes, but evens out again at the end of the season. Its still a shitty metric for judging performance.

LukeSmith

What is Hearthstone? Sounds pretty drizzler to me.

Sounds like a simpler F2P Magic the Gathering, simplified and uses WoW characters. As someone who doesn't play Magic (or Ascension), I'm definitely interested in seeing what Hearthstone is like. I'd like a simpler, easier to consume version of those games.

eznark

Banned
Is it a collectible card game or just a deckbuiler like Dominion? I love self contained deck builders but no thanks to the CCG's.

Sokantish

I think the thread said you buy packs that consist of 5 cards, either with real money on in game stuff I think. Re-reading in maybe you can only buy new cards with actual money

eznark

Banned
How exactly would a F2P physical game work? Yes, it's an online CCG.

I missed all of the obvious video game giveaways in Luke's post somehow.

I'm actually pumped for this then, yeah. The AssCreed game as cool and so is Magic on the ipad. The more the merrier.

Everyone go buy Neuroshima Hex.

Smokey

The fuck is wrong with o buddies head on Wisconsin? It's like a half fade half fro but he's white..Is that a northern thing?

The fuck is wrong with o buddies head on Wisconsin? It's like a half fade half fro but he's white..Is that a northern thing?

Kyle__s_Hair_Revealed_by_Sonic_Gal007.png

Top Bottom