• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

GG Birdie. Hester let me down that game with a ton of drops. Oh well.

Looked like we were both in shock on that 2nd quarter TD you had, where another TD pass goes my defenders hands. Shades of the Lions game again. It was funny because we both stood there for like 3 seconds doing nothing wondering what the heck happened. Thems the breaks!

Sorry DCX, I let you down.

Birdman02

gg bob. dalton made a couple of good throws into tight windows and my defense stepped up after a shaky first half.

now i just need some of guys to beat dcx.

i almost dropped my controller after i threw that pass...thought for sure it was getting picked. i had to get my hands right before i could start running..luckily gilbert has decent acceleration.

Mrbob

Oh wow, the Brewers front office aren't the only ones making bad deals. The Packers front office got hit with the stupid stick too.

The Packers will pay Finley his $3 million roster bonus, which is due Tuesday. He also will receive his $8.25 million base salary for 2013.

Hahahahahaha.

lol finley is getting paid $11.25 mil this year? hehehaha awesome. can't wait till greedy ass erron cripples that piece of shit franchise worse than kap did in the playoffs

LiveWire

Anyone else getting issues with Bioshock Infinite? It's crashing almost immediately after startup (during the 2K Games logo sequence).

Anyone else getting issues with Bioshock Infinite? It's crashing almost immediately after startup (during the 2K Games logo sequence).

Works for me... I am running an AMD card

Doesn't seem to be a demanding game at all. Just ran the benchmark on the ultra preset and averaged 100+fps.... 1600x1200 tho :(

nope! working nice and smooth for me. i have a 560ti. running it on very high with 60+ FPS. didn't try ultra but that's because most of the newer games i try i can't get 60 FPS on ultra.

game is awesome so far. i wish i didn't have to work tomorrow so i could play longer. love the atmosphere so far and the graphics are prettaaaaay prettay good

Mrbob

The art direction in Bioshock Infinite is bananas. The visuals pop on the PC. Took some screenshots from Steam.

wUnciSn.jpg

gJ1YNsU.jpg

mcT0CR8.jpg

Mrbob

Haha. Franklin is depicted with a key, so I doubt you would fight him. However George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are depicted with weaponry!

zQ20xfW.jpg

v0ivgZu.jpg

Combat is surprisingly visceral as well:

qxm5MnA.jpg

Shame I have to get up early tomorrow too, or I would play the game some more.

Zep

Banned
Damn 1999 mode is no joke...but its fair with how quick you can still kill enemies.

BTW Eznark, when you play this...remember to hit LT when your first choice is given to you. Just trust me, it'll warm your heart.

Damn 1999 mode is no joke...but its fair with how quick you can still kill enemies.

BTW Eznark, when you play this...remember to hit LT when your first choice is given to you. Just trust me, it'll warm your heart.

does it have to do with beating slaves

LiveWire

I've got the latest drivers...I reinstalled the game and then it worked fine. However, about 70 minutes in, right before I get to the first event, it freezes. Then again, after another 15-20 minutes of play, another freeze. :/ It runs perfectly otherwise (well over 60fps on Ultra+ at 1920x1080), I don't understand it. Hopefully a patch will fix...

LiveWire

Haha. Franklin is depicted with a key, so I doubt you would fight him. However George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are depicted with weaponry!

Shame I have to get up early tomorrow too, or I would play the game some more.

Jefferson is holding a scroll.

bluemax

Banned
looks like my biggest threat in the NFC is in my own backyard. be ready wellington because i am going to throw the kitchen sink at you in our first game. and then 2 weeks later i will throw the rest of the house at you and seal up the #1 seed in the conference!

I'm going to end your unbeaten streak again. It's my Super Bowl.

eznark

Banned
The reaction to the non-news of Finley not getting cut is so bizarre. It's not like that is a new contract. It's the last year of his deal.

DCX

DCX
GG Birdie. Hester let me down that game with a ton of drops. Oh well.

Looked like we were both in shock on that 2nd quarter TD you had, where another TD pass goes my defenders hands. Shades of the Lions game again. It was funny because we both stood there for like 3 seconds doing nothing wondering what the heck happened. Thems the breaks!

Sorry DCX, I let you down.
You sure did Bob, you sure did.

Now I take on LJ. I'm sure he will destroy me and then into the playoff abyss I go.

DCX

Luigi's Mansion is pretty fun so far. I'm only 3 missions in, but its pretty straight forward. The puzzles are not difficult so far, but there are tons of hidden caches and such for you to find. I just wish I knew if I was doing well. I keep getting 2 star ratings and I have no idea what that means

eznark

Banned
I'm more excited for Luigis Mansion than BioShock at this point. I'll wait for Luke's impressions since we feel the same about the first garbage effort.

Sanjuro

I'm more excited for Luigis Mansion than BioShock at this point. I'll wait for Luke's impressions since we feel the same about the first garbage effort.

I still can't bring myself to slap down the green for the 3DS. Although, did spend a ton of time at the Nintendo booth at PAX.

Luigi's Mansion and that Wonderful 101 game look pretty fun. I felt bad though, this Nintendo booth girl poured her heart in soul into talking to me about Fire Emblem and I just gave her eye daggers of not giving a single fuck.

bluemax

Banned
I'm hoping my copy of Luigis Mansion shows up today.

Also I haven't had a chance to do my practice yet because I had to work so late last night. Hope I can get it in before we advance.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wanted to buy Luigi's mansion at gamestop because I had credit there but there is only one within 20 miles of me that has is. And its in the most shitty, hoodrat mall in the greater LA area. So I might just get iit off the eshop I guess

Sanjuro

I wanted to buy Luigi's mansion at gamestop because I had credit there but there is only one within 20 miles of me. And its in the most shitty, hoodrat mall in the greater LA area. So I might just get iit off the eshop I guess

I was going to pick up Bioshits at midnight, but fell asleep in a Chinese food coma and still tired from PAX. Headed to Gamestop this morning. Only one guy at the door and a beat up faded blue car in the fire lane. A mother/son combination of Gilbert Grape's mum come out leaving the car unattended. Both have southern hick accents and immediately proclaim, "I never not gots a ticket for leaving the car here". Both immediately start pounding on the door, pulling at it, it's 9:57. I just look over and see the Gamestop guy finishing his Dunkin out by his car smirking.

Is it Twilight Zone or is it just Gamestop?

Smokey

Whats good, smokey?

We in there sometime this evening

Are y'all getting stuttering issues in bioshock infinite on pc? Seems to be the topic in pc thread, but is it really that bad? Debating on waiting on the usual first pc patch and playing sleeping dogs, or just jumping in.

Are y'all getting stuttering issues in bioshock infinite on pc? Seems to be the topic in pc thread, but is it really that bad? Debating on waiting on the usual first pc patch and playing sleeping dogs, or just jumping in.

I have class from 530cst to 830cst... after that I'll be free the rest of the night

BigAT

Did you get the new Nvidia drivers yesterday? Haven't played Bioshock yet, but there was a specific thing in the patch notes about the new drivers helping with performance in Infinite.

LiveWire

No stuttering but definitely crashes. And they seem to be for both Nvidia and AMD owners (I'm on a 7970).

Smokey

Did you get the new Nvidia drivers yesterday? Haven't played Bioshock yet, but there was a specific thing in the patch notes about the new drivers helping with performance in Infinite.

I don't have Infinite yet. The stuttering sounds bad from what I'm reading in the thread, and LiveWire said he's having probs too and he's on AMD.

rinse82

Texans-Chiefs on SmokeyTV? I need to scout Shake for our game next week.

Mrbob

I wouldn't say I get stuttering but the game does hitch at certain points. I'll grab the updated drivers tonight and see if it is a fix.

Top Bottom