• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No, the Astros hired a bunch of analytical types, including some prominent Baseball Prospectus people, to their front office. As such, the "blogger types" think they will be good in the future and that tearing it down now is smart. The "scouts" think the Astros will be terrible this year (everyone agrees on this). The writer of that article someone thinks these two lines of thinking are mutually exclusive. Totally bizarre article.

I assume he meant Yuni Bettancourt.
I wouldn't watch a game all year if that happened. Wells and Betancourt would be Brian Cashman shitting on us.

Holy shit, Lohse is getting $33 million... Guaranteed? This is better than the Vernon Wells signing already! Congrats Bob, you might not be in last place until August now!

Omg, is Randy Wolfe going to be in the starting rotation again? Please say yes EZ

eznark

Banned
Holy shit, Lohse is getting $33 million... Guaranteed? This is better than the Vernon Wells signing already! Congrats Bob, you might not be in last place until August now!

Huh? He's a good pitcher and definitely makes the Brewers better now, it just hurts them in the future. It certainly doesn't help the Cubs in any way. He's certainly better than Edwin Jackson.

Sanjuro

This is better than the Vernon Wells signing already!

Not even close.

Huh? He's a good pitcher and definitely makes the Brewers better now, it just hurts them in the future. It certainly doesn't help the Cubs in any way. He's certainly better than Edwin Jackson.

He is getting paid roughly what he should be. In all likelihood, will end up a trade deadline fleece if he continues to perform.

Right now, this year, sure. But I doubt he is going to have Kenny Rogers syndrome and have an unreasonably good year for his age down the road. Just seems like the Brewers are in a bad position for the foreseeable future, especially without anyone to protect Braun again

eznark

Banned
Right now, this year, sure. But I doubt he is going to have Kenny Rogers syndrome and have an unreasonably good year for his age down the road. Just seems like the Brewers are in a bad position for the foreseeable future, especially without anyone to protect Braun again

Yeah, what? Look up team offense numbers from last year. Let me save you some time: http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...12&month=0&season1=&ind=0&team=0,ts&players=0

Best offense in the national league, second in all of baseball. I thought you watched baseball?

The issue is the draft pick, not the contract.

Smokey

The last half page and some change has been all baseball in the month of March. The precedent has been set. Nobody can complain about any other topic in this thread going forward.

My lack of Beewers knowledge has been thoroughly exposed.... Go Tigers!!

Really, though, I had no idea they were even an offensive threat. I just remember watching Randy Wolfe pitch one night and you exploding on twitter about it

Zep

Banned
The last half page and some change has been all baseball in the month of March. The precedent has been set. Nobody can complain about any other topic in this thread going forward.

Got a PVR 2 yesterday for $100. Shit works flawless doing PC recording @1080p.

Mrbob

Poor Ramirez. His Halo whining backfires all the time. It's hilarious he played a game he hates for 1000 hours. Didn't realize he was already down on Destiny. But then he'll be there day one.

Speaking of co op online multi games, this game called WarFrame seems interesting:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529671

F2P co op online title. I'll download it later tonight and give it a go. Glad to see F2P games evolving.

Smokey

Poor Ramirez. His Halo whining backfires all the time. It's hilarious he played a game he hates for 1000 hours. Didn't realize he was already down on Destiny. But then he'll be there day one.

Speaking of co op online multi games, this game called WarFrame seems interesting:

F2P co op online title. I'll download it later tonight and give it a go. Glad to see F2P games evolving.

Digital extreme? Meh

Looooooooolllllll at the Brewers big pitching signing.

Shake, you're lucky, the rest of Madden GAF whining ( who wouldn't give you anything anyway ) have broken me down. Hit me up on AIM and I'll give you the key. Free game in honor of Kyle Lohse being on the Brewers.

Awesome! Thanks man, I appreciate it!*

What's your aim? or you could pm it to me.

*special thanks to EZ and FMT for the peer pressure as well

Whatever dude, if mastershake asked me I would TOTALLY give him as many copies of DOTA 2 that he wanted

You are a madden bro of the highest caliber, soka!

Ramirez

Sometimes fun with your friends can help you play a below average game, and as shit as Reach was, there was no better alternative. This industry blows.

Mrbob

I'd send it via PM, but then Opiate might read the message and steal the key. I can send it to you on aim. Aim name here:

mrbob2k1

I won't be home for about 3 to 4 hours, though.

DCX

DCX
Sometimes fun with your friends can help you play a below average game, and as shit as Reach was, there was no better alternative. This industry blows.

I'm sorry, if a game is shit there is no amount of good friends that will make me play a game that i hate for 1000 hours.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm sorry, if a game is shit there is no amount of good friends that will make me play a game that i hate for 1000 hours.

DCX

Trying to rationalize Ramirez is futile. Play a game for 1000 hours that you dont like. Punt backwards. Everything is all mixed up!

Ramirez

DCX

*shrug*

There was a time when Halo was the only reason I even owned a console. Hard to accept that your favorite franchise has went down the toilet. I've barely played 4 at all.

Everyone in here at some point has thought each iteration of Madden was shit, and yet, here we are ever year. Could you play Madden without this community? I couldn't.

Mrbob

I agree about Halo 4. 343 ruined the franchise by turning it into CoD lite.

What don't you like about Destiny? I would say the quality of FPS games has increased as the years go by, but there are only a handful of true standouts. Too many cookie cutter experiences. Seems like the perfect time for Bungie to reboot the FPS genre and we'll have our next decade of clones to follow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
*shrug*

There was a time when Halo was the only reason I even owned a console. Hard to accept that your favorite franchise has went down the toilet. I've barely played 4 at all.

Everyone in here at some point has thought each iteration of Madden was shit, and yet, here we are ever year. Could you play Madden without this community? I couldn't.

3 days, 9 hours of multi in halo 4. Barely any time playing halo 4 at all!

Rorschach

I agree about Halo 4. 343 ruined the franchise by turning it into CoD lite.

What don't you like about Destiny? I would say the quality of FPS games has increased as the years go by, but there are only a handful of true standouts. Too many cookie cutter experiences. Seems like the perfect time for Bungie to reboot the FPS genre and we'll have our next decade of clones to follow.

It's only fitting that the creators of the FPS be the ones to reboot the genre.

Top Bottom