• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

I don't steal! Besides the 2k crown I stole from you

Too early for bait! Yall see this?!

I remember back when ps3 was the hotness and dudes came into gamestop with some kind of key and just ripped the dual shock 3 rack off the wall and was out the door.

Wasn't even mad if you gonna steal at least do it right and that shit was clean

McNei1y

Alright, play the CPU. I'm calling Comcasst right now to have a tech sent out here. I hate this shit interfering with my Madden.

Whelp, that sucks McNeily. That catch was amazing.

I know right? Steve Smith out of nowhere with that sick one handed grab. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to do something like that when this is fixed.

BigAT

Is it really a crown worth bragging about when only 3 people are playing?

fuckyeahhandshakea0umm.gif

McNei1y

Alright I got a hold of Comcast. A technician is coming by on Thursday morning. I hope they find something. I'll make sure to show the tech the logs from my Modem because I feel like they'd have more insight than the customer service reps over the phone.

But seriously, let's play HOTS tonight. I haven't even attempted playing the game since I bought it.

Alright I got a hold of Comcast. A technician is coming by on Thursday morning. I hope they find something. I'll make sure to show the tech the logs from my Modem because I feel like they'd have more insight than the customer service reps over the phone.

But seriously, let's play HOTS tonight. I haven't even attempted playing the game since I bought it.

NHL never disconnects for you, we should play that with Crow

we should do a game or two of that then jump into a sc2 orgy!!

eznark

Banned
I'm in for Starcraft tonight. Finally got my fucking replace credit cards so I picked up Luigi. Now I need to go through and change the fucking cards on like thirty different subscription services. Ugh.

i talked to ferny and he says he hasn't heard from LJ and LJ hasn't PM'd him. said he would PM LJ now to try to get it played, otherwise i suppose that game is a simit if neither one PM'd the other

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My live kept signing out when I was blasting through bioshock 1 right now. Maybe its just being shitty

McNei1y

Hooray, my terps are in the final four!!! lollolol NIT but still. I like to see this team get more games in. The team is so young.

Mrbob

Did someone from Valve go to Sony? It is almost like Sony looked at the real market leader, valve, and said this is how we are doing things for ps4 and beyond.

eznark

Banned
Yea, gg. I need to work on having my legs catch interceptions...One of your LBs has that down pat.

You definitely should have challenged that. It was only a 13 point game at that point.

Also, Masthay was short on a 44 yard field goal going against 7 mph wind so if I go for it from outside the 30 it's not because I'm being an asshole, it's because despite having great power my punter can't kick a field goal beyond 40 yards.

Zep

Banned
You definitely should have challenged that. It was only a 13 point game at that point.

Also, Masthay was short on a 44 yard field goal going against 7 mph wind so if I go for it from outside the 30 it's not because I'm being an asshole, it's because despite having great power my punter can't kick a field goal beyond 40 yards.

I was mashing the LT and it was doing nothing. Dat homefield advantage!

Zep

Banned
That didn't lose me the game though...Me getting you in 3rd and long situations and you converting them kept the TOS and momentum on your side. I had no chance to do that with a short clock each quarter(besides the 3rd).

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I was able to put together some nice drives and for once convert instead of throwing a pick. You stuffed the shit out of my running game after the first quarter though. I was surprised Ware didn't have more QB pressure. Destroyed the rushing attack.

Zep

Banned
Yeah, I was able to put together some nice drives and for once convert instead of throwing a pick. You stuffed the shit out of my running game after the first quarter though. I was surprised Ware didn't have more QB pressure. Destroyed the rushing attack.

And the direct result of focusing on that was Franks going off, because I was sending the fucking house at your rb, lol.

eznark

Banned
And the direct result of focusing on that was Franks going off, because I was sending the fucking house at your rb, lol.

Holy shit man, how long was the coma you were in!?! Good lord even I had completely erased Bubba from memory.

Top Bottom