• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

I would almost say you should stop there, but I don't think there is THAT much left. You're probably 2/3 through at the least. Then again I cannot remember at all so I just made that number up. Hope that helps!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would almost say you should stop there, but I don't think there is THAT much left. You're probably 2/3 through at the least. Then again I cannot remember at all so I just made that number up. Hope that helps!

Sure does!
It's been a while since I beat it, but there's not much left after that. Maybe an hour, two max?

Frenchie said the same so that seems along the correct lines. A redbox near me already got bioshock so I'm gonna pick it up later amd blast through the rest of 1 tonight.

LiveWire

If I recall correctly it's a little longer than an hour or two, unless you absolutely blaze through skipping dialogue and such. I'd say it's about 3 or so?

stoned_smiley__94439.jpg

Smokey

oh shi bf4 reveal tonight i forgot

based dice gonna deliver now that they're out of console hell and have more than 512MB to work with. commander mode pls

Mrbob

Does Infinite really look that bad on 360? That's a shame, because I'm in awe staring at the art in these set pieces on PC. New consoles can't come soon enough.

BigAT

Does Infinite really look that bad on 360? That's a shame, because I'm in awe staring at the art in these set pieces on PC. New consoles can't come soon enough.

Only just started, but I find myself using the navigation arrow so I can head in the opposite direction and take everything in.

Mrbob

Didn't even know there was a navigation arrow. That's a good idea. I'll turn it on just to make sure I go in the opposite intended direction.

If anyone else is playing with key/mouse, make sure to turn off mouse acceleration. It's set to ON by default. When I first started I could do a 180 with barely moving my mouse. I was getting frustrated because I didn't want to turn so fast at the lowest mouse sensitivity setting. It wasn't until I went into the options that I realized this setting was set to on. Turning it off fixed the issue. I might switch to the 360 controller for a little challenge. I can head shot enemies way too easily with the mouse.

Smokey

Didn't even know there was a navigation arrow. That's a good idea. I'll turn it on just to make sure I go in the opposite intended direction.

If anyone else is playing with key/mouse, make sure to turn off mouse acceleration. It's set to ON by default. When I first started I could do a 180 with barely moving my mouse. I was getting frustrated because I didn't want to turn so fast at the lowest mouse sensitivity setting. It wasn't until I went into the options that I realized this setting was set to on. Turning it off fixed the issue. I might switch to the 360 controller for a little challenge. I can head shot enemies way too easily with the mouse.

I'd probably use the controller on Infinite. But in a competitive MP game or one that really needs a KB nah.

Mrbob

Reading the PC performance thread and there looks to be a statement you can adjust to help get rid of some of the stuttering:

Mitigate stuttering: Navigate to (My) Documents\my games\BioShock Infinite\XGame\Config and open XEngine.ini. Search the file for PoolSize and increase the value (640 would be a good starting point).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also I stole someones luigis mansion pre order at gamestop if any of you wanna get down on that later

Rorschach

I should have gone to the barber. :/ Guess I'll play Marvel for a bit. If you're around, send me a message on XBL, McNeily. Will probably leave for the gym if I don't get a reply.

McNei1y

I might have to forfeit the rest of the season. Comcast is eating a bag of dicks the past few weeks for me. Whenever I check the modem's logs, I get "timeouts" every 20 minutes. I called Comass and they didn't see a fucking problem. They're as big of assholes as my connection is. I need to get one of them out here.

McNei1y

Right as I was gonna score you griefer. :(

[edit]You went to dash? Not gonna try again?

I'll try again. I just don't want to waste more of your time if it happens :(

Edit: Anyone else tech savvy that can find a simple fix for this? I'm getting constant "T3 Time Out" error messages. I even explained that to the Customer Service lady and she didn't see a problem with it. But I'm betting she's 100% wrong because they don't know jack.

McNei1y

Madden should let you stay and turn off griefing. It was playable other than the little spikes that mostly happened off play.

I mean that's the real issue here. The lag spikes that freeze the game for a second or two aren't horrible. It's not like any other game that I play is constantly lagging. It's just EA's dumb grief system that is the only problem. But still, no harm in fixing my internet.

Top Bottom