• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

3 days, 9 hours of multi in halo 4. Barely any time playing halo 4 at all!

When you compare that to my 2/3 play time, it's minuscule.

But please, continue riding my dick.

Bob I've not said much about Destiny either way. They've really shown nothing, but I'm not hyped for it like I was past Bungie titles. It is there A team though, so that gives me some hope.

I also disagree about friends not being able to carry an average MP experience, I've known my halo crew for close to ten years, it's more of a social experience than playing the game for me most of the time. Sorta like how I could never ply WoW by myself, but if my old crew still played I'd probably still be signed up despite being tired of its formula.

BigAT

I agree about Halo 4. 343 ruined the franchise by turning it into CoD lite.

What don't you like about Destiny? I would say the quality of FPS games has increased as the years go by, but there are only a handful of true standouts. Too many cookie cutter experiences. Seems like the perfect time for Bungie to reboot the FPS genre and we'll have our next decade of clones to follow.

Is there even anything to like/dislike about Destiny at this point? "I LOVE or HATE the pretty pictures people have drawn that might maybe be in the game eventually or maybe not."

Well, except it not being on PC, that you can hate. Give me a god damn mouse and turn off auto-aim, this is an FPS dammit!

LukeSmith

When you compare that to my 2/3 play time, it's minuscule.

But please, continue riding my dick.

Bob I've not said much about Destiny either way. They've really shown nothing, but I'm not hyped for it like I was past Bungie titles. It is there A team though, so that gives me some hope.

I also disagree about friends not being able to carry an average MP experience, ive known my halo crew for close to ten years, it's more of a social experience than playing he game for me most of the time. Sorta like how I could never ply WoW b myself, but if my old crew till played I'd probably still be ginned up despite being tired of its formula.

What in the fuck does "ginned up" mean

Making hisself berieve even doe he dun truly belief.

Just like FMT trying to sell us all on the wonders of ballhawk.

lol when did i sell anyone on ballhawk except stating that it took away the rocket catches and that in most instances a ball that should've been picked gets picked?

i've gone ON RECORD saying that i wish there was the option to turn it off! on record rors!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG CB. Yeah that fumble was a killer since it was a defensive battle up until that point. Nice job bottling up my TEs.
It came at the expense of your other guys going off in key moments

More frustrating than that fumble was jax losing all his speed halfway through that punt return. I dunno what the fuck happened. I thought he got injured or something.

I had some tough breaks combined with not having played since last Monday. You had a good gameplan deserving of the win. GG

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
12 team snake draft league. I'm stacked:

q3yrz3q.jpg

It came at the expense of your other guys going off in key moments

More frustrating than that fumble was jax losing all his speed halfway through that punt return. I dunno what the fuck happened. I thought he got injured or something.

I had some tough breaks combined with not having played since last Monday. You had a good gameplan deserving of the win. GG

looks like my biggest threat in the NFC is in my own backyard. be ready wellington because i am going to throw the kitchen sink at you in our first game. and then 2 weeks later i will throw the rest of the house at you and seal up the #1 seed in the conference!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
looks like my biggest threat in the NFC is in my own backyard. be ready wellington because i am going to throw the kitchen sink at you in our first game. and then 2 weeks later i will throw the rest of the house at you and seal up the #1 seed in the conference!

I've been mentally gameplanning for you all season. I've got a few things up my sleeve whenever we meet up

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So you're throwing a whole bunch of junk at me? I'm ready.

iLqHhnE.jpg

Top Bottom