• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

I ended up passing on that Pikachu 3DS. Ended up getting 3DS XL w/Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion for $180

Still in that buyer's remorse stage though.

Did you not see shake say he may not be able to play yesterday? Then he said he couldn't in a PM, but could today. People have shit to do during the week. How you think it's fair to advance in the morning on a Wednesday is the same as a morning on a weekend is dumb shit. I could be like DM and make dudes constantly play the CPU but I've been sitting here since launch regardless of when I play I do play. But because I'm not out of town or on a mission it's lolol read the thread. BS

Says the guy who was whining about punishments and trying to be God in this league when they just joined a few iterations ago.

And what were you guys doing on Sunday and Monday?

Smokey

And what were you guys doing on Sunday and Monday?

Since you want to be cute, on Sunday I had to pick up my fiance from the airport in the afternoon/evening, and do stuff afterwards. On Monday evening I had a basketball game. You know..the same reason you told me we couldn't play our game on a Thursday.

You just assume that I just sit around and decide to wait until the last day to play a league game because ynot.

DCX

DCX
Since you want to be cute, on Sunday I had to pick up my fiance from the airport in the evening and do stuff afterwards. On Monday evening I had a basketball game. You know..the same reason you told me we couldn't play our game on a Thursday.
Dem the breaks brah. Good thing it doesn't effect your playoff hopes because that would suck :/

DCX

Since you want to be cute, on Sunday I had to pick up my fiance from the airport in the evening, and do stuff afterwards. On Monday evening I had a basketball game. You know..the same reason you told me we couldn't play our game on a Thursday.

I told you that to get you to actually play before the deadline. I didn't play bball last week because youth basketball was taking up the gym!

You are right, everyone has a busy life but by some miracle most people can find an hour somewhere in the Vance period

Smokey

I told you that to get you to actually play before the deadline. I didn't play bball last week because youth basketball was taking up the gym!

You are right, everyone has a busy life but by some miracle most people can find an hour somewhere in the Vance period

So let's make an advance period in the morning of a work week. Perfect. Nevermind the fact that the majority of the league can't even play at the time of advace and waiting until the evening (only a hour as you say) won't impact the majority of the league, but holding it up for those out of town etc does.

Do what you do.

Sanjuro

O6qpSgN.gif

So let's make an advance period in the morning of a work week. Perfect. Nevermind the fact that the majority of the league can't even play at the time of advace and waiting until the evening (only a hour as you say) won't impact the majority of the league, but holding it up for those out of town etc does.

Do what you do.

You had all day Sunday, all day Monday and all day Tuesday. You are usually one of the last to play so this isn't some kind of out of left field situation

Smokey

You had all day Sunday, all day Monday and all day Tuesday. You are usually one of the last to play so this isn't some kind of out of left field situation

Did you not ask me what I was doing on Sunday and Monday? Did I not give you an answer? So how the fuck is that 'having all day to play'? If you're not gonna hold it up then whatever. But don't sit here and blatantly say shit that's not true because you don't want to read or interpret my response to a question you asked.

rinse82

If Smokey-Shake can commit to playing at a reasonable time after work today, I don't see the big issue with just extending the vance. Most people are going to be at work still anyways , and the vance will still be early evening for west-coasters. Not for this to be the norm, but it is a bit of a unique situation with the vance happening during the day on a work day.

Anything to stop the weakass drama going on right now.

Did you not ask me what I was doing on Sunday and Monday? Did I not give you an answer? So how the fuck is that 'having all day to play'? If you're not gonna hold it up then whatever. But don't sit here and blatantly say shit that's not true because you don't want to read or interpret my response to a question you asked.

And I said everyone has a busy schedule but somehow can find an hour. Those who can't either get it simmed or someone auto pilots

Nightz

Luke, I think we play next. I'll only be available tonight and tomorrow night since I'll be out of town Friday-Sunday.

And for whoever I play after Luke (Drizz I think), I'll be around Sunday night.

rinse82

Luke, I think we play next. I'll only be available tonight and tomorrow night since I'll be out of town Friday-Sunday.

I think Luke is on a bye week...

edit: nevermind, you're right. Please beat him.

Birdman02

So what you're saying is that your schedules didn't work out during the advancement period, so your game should get simmed? I got screwed by a mid-day advance ealier this year, or maybe it was in Madden 12. That's just how it is.

McNei1y

So my "temp" job ended today and I am back to being unemployed. I'll hear back from that job interview I had yesterday in about a week or two. I think it went well enough to at least get a second interview.

Anyway, I was posting to say that I want to play some games tonight if I'm around since I don't have to get up tomorrow for anything.

LukeSmith

Let's play tomorrow night, Nightz. I won't be available tonight.

DCX

DCX
Next two games will determine whether or not the falcons are pretenders or contenders.

Bills and Rams.. Welp!

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Why has no one posted the matchups yet?

SD vs IND
CHI vs CIN
PHI vs TB
ARI vs SEA
SF vs STL
HOU vs TEN
DEN vs NYG
MIA vs NE
JAX vs KC
NYJ vs CLE
NO vs CAR
ATL vs BUF
GB vs MIN

POTW
AFCO: Join Noel
AFCD: Michael Huff
NFCO: Jabriel Chapman
NFCD: Ahmad Brooks

bluemax

Banned
Non tie breaker based Playoff Standings:

AFC
1. Bills +182
2. Chargers +89
3. Bengals +86
4. Colts +43
5. Stealers +89
6. Raiders +56
7. Ravens +50
8. Dolphins +40
9. Jaguars -35
10. Broncos -44

NFC
1. 49ers +136
2. Falcons +80
3. Giants +70
4. Bears +20
5. Rams +101
6. Eagles +124
7. Vikings +78
8. Saints +38
9. Seahawks +43

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
2 losses halfway through the season and im the 6th seed. Ridiculous!

Edit: Nevermind. Im still in the NFC East lead. You're wrong, bluemax!

Top Bottom