• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I'm just jaded with Nintendo at this point. $180 for the console, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, and Mario 3D Land sounds like a good deal...I just anticipate the thing sitting here collecting dust like my last several Nintendo consoles.

Well I won't candy coat it and say you'll play on a daily basis. I use mine the most when I'm out of town or on flights or whatever

daw840

A PM gets a quick response every time. But anyway, im good to play about 10pm est or so tonight.
That's cool. I really didnt know who was the owner. I was just asking! Anyways. Tomorrow evenings work for you? Tonight's not going to be good for me. Tomorrow evenin I'm relatively flexible after about 4 central until about 7 central

bluemax

Banned
lol, I hate when that happen. a lot of those times I know that's a possibility but I think my QB will float it over, which almost never happens

This is precisely what has happened and even CB would back me up on this

I always try to make that throw and then the corner jumps up and grabs it. Like I know exactly which throw not to make and I still try every time.

Very Madden.

Unlike Madden it won't ship with this! Defenders won't be allowed to jump and intercept passes because there's no way for the user to counter it.

Sanjuro

Well I won't candy coat it and say you'll play on a daily basis. I use mine the most when I'm out of town or on flights or whatever

I'd probably use it at home the most. I have some excess monies at the moment. I'm just stubborn as hell lately. Worst case, I could probably resell it for at least over $100 used.

Wait, you can get one with 3 games for $180 now?

It's on sale at Target this week for $159 for the XL model. I found the Mario Kart version at a Wal-Mart. Price-matched for $149 because the person just flat out asked me how much they had it for without an advert, picked up Luigi's Mansion for $30 at K-Mart. If you register the console and Luigi you get a free game from Nintendo. 3D Land/StarFox/etc.

Ferny

That's cool. I really didnt know who was the owner. I was just asking! Anyways. Tomorrow evenings work for you? Tonight's not going to be good for me. Tomorrow evenin I'm relatively flexible after about 4 central until about 7 central

I can do tomorrow I think. I'm heading back from Tampa and should be in Orlando around 8 est if that works for you?

eznark

Banned
I'm just jaded with Nintendo at this point. $180 for the console, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, and Mario 3D Land sounds like a good deal...I just anticipate the thing sitting here collecting dust like my last several Nintendo consoles.

You've already put way too much thought into this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only played a quick game of 5 floor hunt mode. It gives me a simplified, 4 player, binding of Issac vibe. Pretty cool

GG Rinse...

You had me confused as fuck the first quarter and a half. I had no idea how I was going to stop your O. Switched my D around a bit and found some stuff that worked.

I don't know why you went away from the run. I felt once you hit that first deep pass that you kept chasing the same thing. It made playing D a bit easier. The game was waaaay closer than the score indicates.

oh and you couldnt just let slow ass cotchery have that long TD? Hell of a stand you had after that.

damn i can't stop playing bioshock infinite. it's so good. the graphics are awesome but when you get to where elizabeth is being held check out the wires. lulz it looks like they are 2D sprites cut & pasted from Doom or something. they probably ran out of time and couldn't make everything look good but jesus they look awful!

rinse82

GG Rinse...

You had me confused as fuck the first quarter and a half. I had no idea how I was going to stop your O. Switched my D around a bit and found some stuff that worked.

I don't know why you went away from the run. I felt once you hit that first deep pass that you kept chasing the same thing. It made playing D a bit easier. The game was waaaay closer than the score indicates.

oh and you couldnt just let slow ass cotchery have that long TD? Hell of a stand you had after that.

That was a huge challenge call when you fumbled on the return after I scored the first td

Cause you shot back and had that long drive that almost ended up being a cotchery td

That was a huge challenge call when you fumbled on the return after I scored the first td

Cause you shot back and had that long drive that almost ended up being a cotchery td

Yeah i thought he fumbled for sure. Game auto challenged and i got bailed out.

Chiefs are shit at home - we take our HFA on the road!

On the first charles TD, were you playing the flats? I looked over and saw him wiiiiiiide the fuck open with you user controlling a DB. Not sure what happened there. Never seen charles so open!

Sanjuro

damn i can't stop playing bioshock infinite. it's so good. the graphics are awesome but when you get to where elizabeth is being held check out the wires. lulz it looks like they are 2D sprites cut & pasted from Doom or something. they probably ran out of time and couldn't make everything look good but jesus they look awful!

I just started getting really into it before hockey came on. :/

Just got her and getting on ship.

rinse82

Yeah i thought he fumbled for sure. Game auto challenged and i got bailed out.

Chiefs are shit at home - we take our HFA on the road!

On the first charles TD, were you playing the flats? I looked over and saw him wiiiiiiide the fuck open with you user controlling a DB. Not sure what happened there. Never seen charles so open!

I usered my safety and made a horrible read

LukeSmith

Those inconsistencies are everywhere. Look at the fruit in the fruit stands, look at the wheels for the carts in the opening area (they don't touch the ground).

Top Bottom