• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
I love how bluemax always spells "Steelers" as "Stealers".

Never forgive, never forget.

Also I went with who the website shows as being in first of second for a division. Honestly given point differential I would easily rank the Eagles as the #2 team in the NFC right now.

A more realistic look would be:

1. 49ers
2. Eagles
3. Falcons
4. Bears
5. Rams
6. Giants
7. Saints
8. Bears
9. Seahawks

I have every confidence that CB will finish ahead of DCX in the final regular season standings.

DCX

DCX

Also I went with who the website shows as being in first of second for a division. Honestly given point differential I would easily rank the Eagles as the #2 team in the NFC right now.

1. 49ers
2. Eagles
3. Falcons
4. Bears
5. Rams
6. Giants
7. Saints
8. Bears
9. Seahawks

I have every confidence that CB will finish ahead of DCX in the final regular season standings.

At might finish ahead of both us!

DCX

Sanjuro I have this rehearsal for a Good Friday gig tonight so if you can play later (After 9:30 CT) or tomorrow I can do that

Also, I think I still have to play Jets, Patriots, two South teams, as well as the rest of the North. Oh, and Denver. Fuck
ROSS TUCKER@RossTuckerEAThe Dolphins know it will be a big lift getting Wake back this week.
oh you damn fuckin right ross tucker

1. 49ers
2. Eagles
3. Falcons
4. Bears
5. Rams
6. Giants
7. Saints
8. Bears
9. Seahawks

It's lonely at the top :(

And I'll continue to be lonely after my dismantling of the same ol sorry ass rams!

after Bruins works. we'll play it by ear. and I can probably do tomorrow morning as well.

Last time CPU Sanjuro took Reggie Bush out for 7 weeks, wonder what real you will do this time

the higher you are the harder and worse the fall

I await that fate for you

i could lose the rest of my madden 13 games and i'd be satisfied with 2 superbowl wins this year! it is true that even a bum could win with this superpowered team but i'm not the only one with that type of team and it's about time i get a true superpower after all those years of players like tim rattay, alex smith, kevan barlow, cedric wilson, walt harris and all the rest of the trash i've dealt with over the years!

Wellie, it is now time to knock FMT out of first place. You take care of him this week, and I gotz this next week.

i'll wrap the division and the #1 seed up in the next 3 weeks when i beat wellington, beat you, then beat wellington again. that will give me (essentially) a 4 game lead with 5 games left

i could lose the rest of my madden 13 games and i'd be satisfied with 2 superbowl wins this year! it is true that even a bum could win with this superpowered team but i'm not the only one with that type of team and it's about time i get a true superpower after all those years of players like tim rattay, alex smith, kevan barlow, cedric wilson, walt harris and all the rest of the trash i've dealt with over the years!

At least you're being rewarded for sticking it out

Meanwhile when the Rockets lose Yao and T-Mac, Smokey flees to start using OKC and Miami

bluemax

Banned
You need to steal the code behind ea's Y button

I think I managed to replicate the code that makes line backers jump up and magically pick passes off. Of course you can still throw into triple coverage and complete a pass, so yeeeeah.

It's lonely at the top :(

And I'll continue to be lonely after my dismantling of the same ol sorry ass rams!

I just wish I knew what sorcery was letting Wellie get such ridiculous rush yards against everyone else. A lot of his yards on me came when I would come out in a nickle and he'd audible to a run up the middle and catch my ends out of position. Surely he can't be doing this for 200 yards a game on other people!

LukeSmith

At least you're being rewarded for sticking it out

Meanwhile when the Rockets lose Yao and T-Mac, Smokey flees to start using OKC and Miami

Is this true? I don't ever want to read another fucking line of 2k talk from Smokey in the thread if he fled to some frontrunner because couldn't win with his team.

I think I managed to replicate the code that makes line backers jump up and magically pick passes off. Of course you can still throw into triple coverage and complete a pass, so yeeeeah.

lol, I hate when that happen. a lot of those times I know that's a possibility but I think my QB will float it over, which almost never happens

Is this true? I don't ever want to read another fucking line of 2k talk from Smokey in the thread if he fled to some frontrunner because couldn't win with his team.

This is precisely what has happened and even CB would back me up on this

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Its true.

Though it didnt help him from getting stomped out by me.

Next time maybe he can use the 96 Bulls and have a shot.

I just wish I knew what sorcery was letting Wellie get such ridiculous rush yards against everyone else. A lot of his yards on me came when I would come out in a nickle and he'd audible to a run up the middle and catch my ends out of position. Surely he can't be doing this for 200 yards a game on other people!

I don't know brotha ill just let pwill deal with wellingtons false prophet

Sokantish

Can you believe I was kicked out of the Guild Wars 2 guild just because I quit playing the game within like the first month of it coming out? What happened to common decency!

Sanjuro

Had one, got rid of it. The 3D gave me headaches, I wish I still had it though, I've never got around to buying that Hotel Dusk sequel. :(

I'd probably play with that feature off. It's still in the box...been staring at me all day.

I'm not gonna let some console nerd tell me what games are good

PAX just showed me how much of a grumpy gamer I am now. I would sit down or be in line with someone really passionate and excited about random games. I would proceed to either nod my head or show no interest.

Also, nobody will ever convince me WildStar looks good. Fucking furry game.

Sokantish

Had one, got rid of it. The 3D gave me headaches, I wish I still had it though, I've never got around to buying that Hotel Dusk sequel. :(

I'm just saying, WoW shit on that game from the highest perch possible.

I wouldn't argue with you there, I love WoW. I totally killed two bosses today and didn't get any good loot. WOOHOO

Sanjuro

Wtf why? Awesome system. It's worth the money for fire emblem alone

I'm just jaded with Nintendo at this point. $180 for the console, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, and Mario 3D Land sounds like a good deal...I just anticipate the thing sitting here collecting dust like my last several Nintendo consoles.

Top Bottom