• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Hey CB remember that time you thought you could beat me in a series in NBA2k13? Even with 81/101 points in the paint?

mj-laughing.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey CB remember that time you thought you could beat me in a series in NBA2k13? Even with 81/101 points in the paint?

mj-laughing.gif

That's 1-0 son. You forfit a series when you don't play a game in the series in 2 months.

Also I see what what your zone makes my players do. Crash the rim awkwardly. I see you. I'll be ready for it next time

Smokey

this post is about you going to eat a dick

3-3 bitch

That's 1-0 son. You forfit a series when you don't play a game in the series in 2 months.

Also I see what what your zone makes my players do. Crash the rim awkwardly. I see you. I'll be ready for it next time

I haven't played 2k in weeks and picked up the controller and finished you off. You have. This ain't no rust-gate 2

Series is ova

What are you going to do with those hands now that you can't defeat me with an overrated roster? Back to your weekend activities :(

CB3

Just cause you said it don't make it true. Just you saying you weren't scared for 2 months while dodging me doesn't make it true. 1-0. Maybe I'll hit a 3 the next game

all the games are done except raiders vs. broncos. crow says he doesn't think its going to happen. rors is there any chance you guys start before 8? otherwise ill just vance now

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cola is so out of it he posted in the old thread!

Wellie, no lie, watching you run the ball is probably the single most impressive thing I've seen in this league. It doesn't matter who you have back there or what I try to do to stop it, your guys just churn yards like it's nothing. Also, that squib onside working was the most impressive thing I've done this whole season.

Also, how'd you get Waters to carry the ball?

It's all based on the offensive line, TEs, and FB. I'm just happy to finally get some guys off of the cold streak, Bradford and Leopard notably. Hopefully after next game if I can run well again my OL will get off the cold streak. That waiver wire dude Leroy Lane has 82 CAR. I'll give him more touches now since the slider change.

I set Waters up as my 3rd down back ever since I drafted him. Surprised you didn't notice before. Now that he can actually catch he's a hell of a weapon on 3rd downs. I just realized it probably shows me as coming out in 4 wide with no RB hahaha.

Rorschach

I try to abide by the rules of the league and sometimes I do shit I don't want for the benefit of it. I know you wouldn't understand either of those concepts. It's cool with me if you guys just want to sim those as unrealistic as that is. Pey will just get you the win anyway and we can both avoid the headache.

Rorschach

Cola is so out of it he posted in the old thread!

It's all based on the offensive line, TEs, and FB. I'm just happy to finally get some guys off of the cold streak, Bradford and Leopard notably. Hopefully after next game if I can run well again my OL will get off the cold streak. That waiver wire dude Leroy Lane has 82 CAR. I'll give him more touches now since the slider change.

I set Waters up as my 3rd down back ever since I drafted him. Surprised you didn't notice before. Now that he can actually catch he's a hell of a weapon on 3rd downs. I just realized it probably shows me as coming out in 4 wide with no RB hahaha.
It lets you put wrs as rbs? Ez, there's your Cobb answer.

How have the sliders been working out.

Sokantish

I try to abide by the rules of the league and sometimes I do shit I don't want for the benefit of it. I know you wouldn't understand either of those concepts. It's cool with me if you guys just want to sim those as unrealistic as that is. Pey will just get you the win anyway and we can both avoid the headache.

So are you saying you DO want to play Crow?

LJ11

There's a few 3WR gun formations that allow you to put a WR at HB, there's even an under center formation that lets you sub a WR in a TE spot, you can then motion him into the backfield as a FB.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You can put them as your 3rd down running back.

Personally I think Wellie should be penalized for not changing Waters number to a WR number :p
Shit it isn't? I don't even pay attention to that stuff, I'll change it when I go do the practice after the advance. Sorry!

Ez, it's beneficial for a quick hit change of pace. I admit that sometimes I've forgotten that he's there and expect a slower RB. Like I said, now that he can catch and catch in traffic he's deadly.

Rors; didn't play offline today, spent most of the day doing shit in my garage and then you and I played. :(

Week 7

Vance date: Thursday @ 7:45 pm pst

Games:

seahawks @ bucs
chargers @ broncos
bills @ titans
falcons @ saints
jets @ raiders
packers @ texans
jags @ colts
ravens @ steelers
rams @ bears
chiefs @ browns
panthers @ vikes
49ers @ cards
bengals @ pats
redskins @ giants

NFC OPOTW: Eli Manning (Giants) - 12/13, 161, 3 td, 0 int, 4 car, -8 yards!
NFC DPOTW: P. Dorsey (Redskins) - 3 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Tom Brady (Patriots) - 35/47, 364 yards, 5 td, 1 int, 1 leg kick
AFC DPOTW: Jonathan Joseph (Texans) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

eznark

Banned
Shit it isn't? I don't even pay attention to that stuff, I'll change it when I go do the practice after the advance. Sorry!

Ez, it's beneficial for a quick hit change of pace. I admit that sometimes I've forgotten that he's there and expect a slower RB. Like I said, now that he can catch and catch in traffic he's deadly.

Rors; didn't play offline today, spent most of the day doing shit in my garage and then you and I played. :(

Honestly, he fumbles too much. I'd put him over the middle on a curl or something and if a linebacker hits him it's an auto-fumble. I have Sweet/Woodhead right now which is a nice difference in pacing.

Rorschach

I meant the fumble ones for ccm.

bluemax

Banned

He's been #28 since day 1!

I don't actually mind it, it makes it easier to spot him. Its certainly less of an issue than when Penis Dorsey was #69 or whatever.

LJ11

Came to check the thread and the Suikoden thread is right on top of this one, for a minute there I thought Smokey was replying to that thread instead of this one. Smokey plays Suikoden? Definitely seeing things! haha

Drizz, I'm going to bed, some other time.

CB3

Came to check the thread and the Suikoden thread is right on top of this one, for a minute there I thought Smokey was replying to that thread instead of this one. Smokey plays Suikoden? Definitely seeing things! haha

Drizz, I'm going to bed, some other time.

Konex is the only brother that plays JRPG's

Top Bottom