• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

I have dota2 but haven't played in months

Ferny has the game too, I played with him at least once before. And MrBoob and Livewire and Crow.

Oh, you know it's going to be there. It'll be glorious.

The list I have:

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)

Not sure who else has the game, actually.

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)
Splat
Ferny
Bobby
Crow

that's 10!

BigAT

Oh, you know it's going to be there. It'll be glorious.

The list I have:

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)

Not sure who else has the game, actually.

Ferny for sure, Az plays as well.

What's your Steam info? I don't think I have you on there.

Rorschach

I think Luke an Thrasher will be too good to play with you like Ram and Thrash were too good to play Halo with you guys. Thrash is the common thread. He looks down on, and hates, all of you.

LukeSmith

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)
Splat
Ferny
Bobby
Crow

that's 10!

I will play assuming I'm around when this happens

I think Luke an Thrasher will be too good to play with you like Ram and Thrash were too good to play Halo with you guys. Thrash is the common thread. He looks down on, and hates, all of you.

AT is better than I am, Trasher is good, too. I figure people who have played a bunch of DOTA will just play shitty heroes they don't know. Otherwise I don't think the games will be too fun

Trasher

!

AT is better than I am, Trasher is good, too. I figure people who have played a bunch of DOTA will just play shitty heroes they don't know. Otherwise I don't think the games will be too fun

Carry Dazzle and carry CM incoming!

Rorschach

Wasn't Speaking about skill level as much as smug level, but I was kidding anyway. I'll join you guys if you ever decide to play on the weekend.

How did you get into path of exile?

Also, Dota at 11 est??

i went to the website today to see when the open beta was and tried to sign up and it said my email had already been used. so i checked my email and it turns out i signed up to get into the beta last april or something and had been approved in april but i must have missed the email at the time.

honestly i dont even remember signing up or ever hearing about the game but whatever

So did path of exile change a lot or something because when I played it like a year and a half ago it sucked

not saying its some incredible new experience but it is fun. maybe i'll end up hating it over time but its better than diablo 3

McNei1y

4 games according to the website (not sure if they're in progress or not)

Ferny vs Sanjuro
Cola vs Wellster
Crow vs Rors
LJ vs Lukems (I believe they were playing an hour ago?)

Top Bottom