• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

DCX in the midst of a classic letdown season and he traded his upcoming 1st to Splat.

Looks like he's frontrunning another GM of the year award

Am I in the right thread now? I want out of the NFC West! God damn I can barely score a point in divisional matches.

i felt bad. my offensive line was just mauling your defense. meant to take a look at who you had on the line because your line was basically getting pancaked on every play O_O

thought if you had a half second more a few times there were big plays there to be had. i went to mostly zone to protect deep and there were holes underneath

Birdman02

Gg DCX. turnovers helped me get off to a hot start...i especially liked the one handed pick by my rookie Dansby. I've never seen that animation before. but the play of the game was the chasedown by my kickoff team to prevent a return TD.

That bitch vilma rejected my offer even though i offered more than he was asking. i guess he knows he is my user player...looks like he might be getting franchised.

Also is there a way to see how much you offered? i wanna make sure i go higher than my 1st offer for the guys that will still negotiate.

DCX

DCX
Getting jobbed big time. Almost every game except FMT. Gg Bird..Sproles is some power back now shedding tacklers left and right and your DB one hand catching shit and your user ball hawk into was such bullshit. Boyce had a 15 yard cushion and a ball with touch gets picked with a 15 foot vertical leap.

Fuck this game. Give me the GM award if it makes you feel better but that trade was made a long time ago. Last season that first was shit, this season its worth something I guess. Better than two prime first round picks I guess.

Time to lose to DM next!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey people that are successful at passing... do you use directional passing much?

You need a great QB to use that effectively. For Vick it ups the rate of int by a good 35% percent. It just makes the ball sail into the defender sometimes

Sokantish

I'm thinking I'm so awful at passing because I try to use directional passing too much. I only threw one int that game but Alex Smith was off by like 5+ yards on quite a few passes, it was driving me crazy. I'm so afraid of throwing an INT though so that's why I try to do directional passing on almost every pass

Mrbob

Getting jobbed big time. Almost every game except FMT. Gg Bird..Sproles is some power back now shedding tacklers left and right and your DB one hand catching shit and your user ball hawk into was such bullshit. Boyce had a 15 yard cushion and a ball with touch gets picked with a 15 foot vertical leap.

Fuck this game. Give me the GM award if it makes you feel better but that trade was made a long time ago. Last season that first was shit, this season its worth something I guess. Better than two prime first round picks I guess.

Time to lose to DM next!

DCX

You could use a wide receiver. I got one for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm thinking I'm so awful at passing because I try to use directional passing too much. I only threw one int that game but Alex Smith was off by like 5+ yards on quite a few passes, it was driving me crazy. I'm so afraid of throwing an INT though so that's why I try to do directional passing on almost every pass

Directional passing with Alex Smith sounds like the worst idea

Mrbob

i don't know, bob is making a strong case with HIS first round pick for the worthless roddy white. two titans battling it out down the stretch in what is sure to be an all time classic

Didn't you trade and then overpay to re-trade for Kap? You are truly a gm savant. I bow down to your infinite wisdom.

Mrbob

Good question. I don't really track stats. Lemme check:

Leads my team in receptions, yards, and tds so far. Not bad.

You think a first rounder is too little for your #3 receiver; I'm not sure what DCX has that you would want

We had a deal done and you backed out. Not my problem!

DCX

DCX
Good question. I don't really track stats. Lemme check:

Leads my team in receptions, yards, and tds so far. Not bad.

We had a deal done and you backed out. Not my problem!
Let me guess he made Marshall a ghost am I right?

DCX

Mrbob

I was willing to take a 10 million dollar cap hit for you. You gotta give me more. Fair deal, one you initially offered and backed out on. It's ok. I'm slowly putting the puzzle together on offense.

I was willing to take a 10 million dollar cap hit this for you. You gotta give me more. Fair deal, one you initially offered and backed out on. It's ok. I'm slowly putting the puzzle together on offense.

I offered one deal and one deal only, a first rounder for Marshall. We agreed to terms the night before and I said I would sleep on it. I told you the next day then you said you wanted Cameron Wake and I said no, that my first rounder was my only and final offer.

Who backed out on what? You just said in your post "You gotta give me more" Are you fucking retarded

Mrbob

You're lucky I don't save AIM logs or I'd bring up how you offered Wake first in the deal before the first round pick.

Sounds like you still want him. Offer me something good! Otherwise I have no problem keeping him on my roster.

Hey, no need for that! We're all friends here.

The last time I checked, you said you don't have any friends that have 2k, so we're not

You're lucky I don't save AIM logs or I'd bring up how you offered Wake first in the deal before the first round pick.

I sure as hell wish we had AIM logs so I could bring up how you offered Marshall for a first during the draft and the night before you backed down on shit

McNei1y

GG AT. Nothing I can do when everything about your team is better than mine. My rushing D was abused by your line all game. My passing defense was idiotic. My running game was the only thing that netted a couple of yards consistently but not enough to do any major damage (or gain first downs). And my passing game was shut down from the LOS and was non existent. Every one of your dbacks was all over every single receiver with ease. So when I waited long enough for something to get open, I'd get sacked. I wish I knew ways to get around that.

It didn't help that I gave up four huge gains. The first two huge gains were killer. I took the wrong lane of pursuit with Merriweather on that rushing TD. The other play, your receiver hit the gap between Riley and Kerrigan and had a wide open lane down field since Hall and Merriweather weren't around to clean up Kerrigans mistake. Perfect execution.

The other two, I wanted to throw something at the TV. I was all over your TE with Perry Riley and I expected a throw to him. When he was making his cut, I held down LT and was ready for the ball. When I held Y to ballhawk, instead of standing there and opening his hands, Riley propels himself towards the LOS, abandoning the TE in the process as if he's trying to go for Eli. The other one was when I dove with Hall trying to tackle your cutting Nicks and while I miss Nicks completely, I take out my two pursuing safeties, holding them back in the process. I'm an idiot!

I definitely feel like I've gotten better with a lot of these exhibition games I've been playing. I didn't force any passes save a few. That one pick was a dumb call because I assumed that Smith's cut was going to free him from your CB for a second but nope. He was standing there waiting for the ball.

bluemax

Banned
Huzzah! I made it through a game without throwing 3 INTs. God, Dm's defense is stingy as fuck. I basically had one big pass play in the first half and spent the rest of the game grinding out nothing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Am I in the right thread now? I want out of the NFC West! God damn I can barely score a point in divisional matches.
I think overall it's just a bad matchup for you against any of us. I retooled the LBs on my team so that all of them can defend against TEs to try and contain VD. Marion Marks is a piece of cake in comparison and none of your receivers are all that good. You likely have the same issue against Bluemax, and he has a much better overall defense. If you can't score on us forget about scoring on FMT.

BigAT

So I wonder if this is just a coincidence or if it's a thing. Bradshaw's fumble splits at home and on the road. Keep in mind I eventually benched him in all of the road games or he would have had more.

HOME
14 carries, 0 fumbles
14 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 1 fumble*

ROAD
9 carries, 4 fumbles
6 carries, 2 fumbles
4 carries, 1 fumble*

*post fumble slider adjust

I think overall it's just a bad matchup for you against any of us. I retooled the LBs on my team so that all of them can defend against TEs to try and contain VD. Marion Marks is a piece of cake in comparison and none of your receivers are all that good. You likely have the same issue against Bluemax, and he has a much better overall defense. If you can't score on us forget about scoring on FMT.
When I play FMT I am going to lay a Stanley Steemer on him

Not sure about Bluemax though

McNei1y

So I wonder if this is just a coincidence or if it's a thing. Bradshaw's fumble splits at home and on the road. Keep in mind I eventually benched him in all of the road games or he would have had more.

HOME
14 carries, 0 fumbles
14 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 1 fumble*

ROAD
9 carries, 4 fumbles
6 carries, 2 fumbles
4 carries, 1 fumble*

Was he the one that fumbled twice yesterday? Or I guess that was once according to your chart. I still have no luck picking up fumbles.

Rorschach

HOME
14 carries, 0 fumbles
14 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 0 fumbles
15 carries, 1 fumble*

ROAD
9 carries, 4 fumbles
6 carries, 2 fumbles
4 carries, 1 fumble*

Mine is away and home, but you are getting HFA'd!

Top Bottom