• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

Not very highly. Their OVRs according to the site are 80, 75, 80, 83, 78. Bennett is a rather good blocking TE and I invested in a good FB in the first draft.

Oh man, it looked like they were all high 90s. Almost all of my front 7 have a block shedding and power/finesse move of 85+ but last night they were getting man handled. Your cuts were killer too.

What the fucking shit

I did the 2000 point down 21-0 practice...I got the XP but it seems like some of my players did and didn't. Tannehill didn't. WTF?

Ramirez

Oh man, it looked like they were all high 90s. Almost all of my front 7 have a block shedding and power/finesse move of 85+ but last night they were getting man handled. Your cuts were killer too.

I don't think running the ball has anything to do with ratings, my line is like 85s across the board or higher and I can't run for dick. I'm fairly certain it's playbook related.

McNei1y

I don't think running the ball has anything to do with ratings, my line is like 85s across the board or higher and I can't run for dick. I'm fairly certain it's playbook related.

Possibly. I just think it's EA Sports crappy attribute system. They need to retool that next and actually give us descriptions like NHL.

Ramirez

I wouldn't be so miffed if I wasn't always one of the top rushers in the league in years past. To go from a top 5 rushing team every season to basically completely abandoning the run game makes it impossible to have a shot against the best players in the league.

Az, what time you wanna play?

Smokey

I wouldn't be so miffed if I wasn't always one of the top rushers in the league in years past. To go from a top 5 rushing team every season to basically completely abandoning the run game makes it impossible to have a shot against the best players in the league.

Az, what time you wanna play?

Maybe you didn't build your team the right way sir

Remember when I went like 8-0 in the GAF community before the season started last year all from tossing it to Bush + PA passes? It's because running out of twins in Madden12 is the easiest shit in the world.

Ramirez

Maybe you didn't build your team the right way sir

You miss the part where I said my line was mid eighties across the board? lol

Remember when I went like 8-0 in the GAF community before the season started last season all from tossing it to Bush + PA passes? It's because running out of twins in Madden11 is the easiest shit in the world.

smh

I have the exact same playbook as last year, and run plays that worked wonderfully last year out of Ace, I, & Strong I are stuffed every single time this year.

Last year wasn't an anomaly, I have always been one of the best offensive players in the league, so my running woes really make no sense this year.

BigAT

Remember when I went like 8-0 in the GAF community before the season started last year all from tossing it to Bush + PA passes? It's because running out of twins in Madden11 is the easiest shit in the world.

MtufHKm.gif

Smokey

You miss the part where I said my line was mid eighties across the board? lol

smh

I have the exact same playbook as last year, and run plays that worked wonderfully last year out of Ace, I, & Strong I are stuffed every single time this year.

Last year wasn't an anomaly, I have always been one of the best offensive players in the league, so my running woes really make no sense this year.

Up until last game I have gashed you with runs and my line isn't anything special.

Seems like karma for last year twinhead :(

Smokey

I stopped too, but it isn't as funny, so people like to pretend I never stopped.

Smokey, which gives further evidence that it's the plays people run, and not the ratings of their line.

I just think your going through a madden crisis and you don't know how to cope with these feels

It was all so easy for you in m12

Ramirez

I just think your going through a madden crisis and you don't know how to cope with these feels

It was all so easy for you in m12

I think I'm gonna switch playbooks next season and see if anything changes.

lol, running had always been easy, let me see if I can dig something up...

Smokey

I'm down.

You're lucky Smoke, looks like EA purged the 09 vids, I have one of Parker going straight up the gut for 70 yards on yo dumb ass.

Probably played with another overrated Steeler team. The cool thing about ccm is you can fix certain issues on your team (Wellie). The one year tiburon stopped giving you a default OP team the dream is gone!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Probably played with another overrated Steeler team. The cool thing about ccm is you can fix certain issues on your team (Wellie). The one year tiburon stopped giving you a default OP team the dream is gone!

I was going to mention that too. Last year's Rashard Mendenhall was insanely overrated, same probably with Willie Parker from year's passed.

I think that moreso this year than before your personnel for running the ball has to fit the play you're calling. I always like guards with high ACC and moderate SPD for pulling so I build for powers, counters, sweeps, and tosses. If you just have big dudes up front that don't move much focus on dives, isos, slams, and off-tackles.

Top Bottom