• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
Fucking Sidney Rice. 5 dropped passes but still comes up with a big one when it matters. 7 total dropped passes, ugh. Stock Seattle receivers are so garbage.

lol gg blue.

All you had to do was run! There were less than 40 seconds and its third and 5 and you threw it right to the MLB who was spying you all the way!

McNei1y

Fucking Sidney Rice. 5 dropped passes but still comes up with a big one when it matters. 7 total dropped passes, ugh. Stock Seattle receivers are so garbage.

I had like 5 dropped picks that would've ended the game. Then that last play was complete crap when I was expecting to switch to Merriweather but get switched to Hall instead and ruin the entire play.

BigAT

I had like 5 dropped picks that would've ended the game. Then that last play was complete crap when I was expecting to switch to Merriweather but get switched to Hall instead and ruin the entire play.

Are you around to play tonight if we advance at a reasonable time?

bluemax

Banned
Yeah, if its reasonable.

All I can do is smile at this game. A TAINT and two blown coverages beat me. Oh madden.

Two blown coverages? Are you talking about the Golden Tate TD? You had press on him and he was running a streak and there was no safety over the top. I waited for him to beat the press and get separation and then threw it out in front of him.

I've practiced that like a million times doing that comeback scenario against the CPU.

McNei1y

Two blown coverages? Are you talking about the Golden Tate TD? You had press on him and he was running a streak and there was no safety over the top. I waited for him to beat the press and get separation and then threw it out in front of him.

I've practiced that like a million times doing that comeback scenario against the CPU.

In any other situation, you'd be correct, but here, I switched to Wilson and changed his coverage to go back and play the sidelines (purple route). When I switched off him, he stood still instead of moving into position. So he got beat immediately.

Ramirez

In any other situation, you'd be correct, but here, I switched to Wilson and changed his coverage to go back and play the sidelines (purple route). When I switched off him, he stood still instead of moving into position. So he got beat immediately.

On that long bomb to Brown yesterday, your CB let him free release and didn't react at all, pretty hilarious.

I'll repost again just because

Bucs-Seahawks
Broncos-Chargers
Titans-Bills
Falcons-Saints
Raiders-Jets
Texans-Packers
Colts-Jaguars
Steelers-Ravens
Bears-Rams
Browns-Chiefs
Vikings-Panthers
Cardinals-49ers
Patriots-Bengals
Giants-Redskins

there doesn't appear to be a clear DM GOTW to me on this list

although the Texans are challenging for that title

Mrbob

Rorschach

Motherfucker... Accidentally released my rookie from my phone by pressing the wring drop down while fumbling with my phone. 600k penalty even tough he was a late pick? And now I have to re-sign him. Argh. No one pick him up!

Mrbob

Motherfucker... Accidentally released my rookie from my phone by pressing the wring drop down while fumbling with my phone. 600k penalty even tough he was a late pick? And now I have to re-sign him. Argh. No one pick him up!

Sucks 2 suck.

What is his name so we do not *ahem* pick him up.

McNei1y

I'll play some Madden Bros DotA but I expect epic salt levels.

Oh, you know it's going to be there. It'll be glorious.

The list I have:

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)

Not sure who else has the game, actually.

Mrbob

What about me, jerk?! You can't hide from the Tide biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttcccccchhhhhhhh!

Won't be home till 9 central though. I'll be on the loser bros team, I don't care. I think this will be fun.

McNei1y

What about me, jerk?! You can't hide from the Tide biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttcccccchhhhhhhh!

Won't be home till 9 central though. I'll be on the loser bros team, I don't care. I think this will be fun.

Maybe it'll be as competitive as NHL in house games. Probably not though.

bluemax

Banned
Oh, you know it's going to be there. It'll be glorious.

The list I have:

Eznark
Blue
Me
AT (you want to?)
Trasher (you want to?)
Lukems (yea?)

Not sure who else has the game, actually.

Ferny has the game too, I played with him at least once before. And MrBoob and Livewire and Crow.

Top Bottom