• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

Good game DCX, we both got lucky at times, probably evened out.

Good pressure, I should have been more aggressive at times.

DCX

DCX
Good game DCX, we both got lucky at times, probably evened out.

Good pressure, I should have been more aggressive at times.
I got bailed out when your dude dropped a pass with less than a minute to go that would have put you in FG range for the win :/

It was a fantastic game and I marvel at some of the things you do on offense with less than stellar talent.

I have to say, when Brad fucking Smith caught that tipped pass for the TD I knew what type of day I was going to have lol good thing it did even out! Gg bro!

DCX

Birdman02

gg gcq. my offense was able to grind out the 2nd half with a couple of long, slow drives. and i got lucky on one throw that definitely should have been picked.

will someone please beat dcx?

LJ11

I got bailed out when your dude dropped a pass with less than a minute to go that would have put you in FG range for the win :/

It was a fantastic game and I marvel at some of the things you do on offense with less than stellar talent.

I have to say, when Brad fucking Smith caught that tipped pass for the TD I knew what type of day I was going to have lol good thing it did even out! Gg bro!

DCX

That pass to B. Smith was a punt, same with the int with Steve. They're fuck it why not plays, because I knew my QB could do a better job than my punter to pin you back, but I lucked out.

That play to Graham was with 15 seconds to go and I had it in my back pocket, Graham just drops wide open bombs all day.

Had the ball with under 2 minutes left, got sacked on first down and it threw me out of FG. That really was the difference, when to be aggressive and when not to, I should have just ran clock and made you burn timeouts. You had good pressure all day but I still tried to pass late in the game up 7 in FG range.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG As always FMT. It was close (by close I mean I was down 14 inside the redzone) but then I started throwing interceptions. 4 ints in the 4th quarter. Sucks since IMO my D played well. 5 sacks, 2 ints, and an FF. I was hoping to frazzle you more, I swear I was blitzing from the fucking bench. I even sent the water boy.

gg wellington. score looks like a blowout but it was a close game throughout. my defense made 2 incredible stands: early in the 4th, it's 17-3 and wellington drives inside the 5. he has 4th down and goal from the 4 and goes for it. pwill stops his WR on about the 1 inch line and i take over. i get out to about the 20 and then of course i fumble with about 4 mins left so wellington has another redzone shot but i picked the ball off at the goalline. i was waiting for that HB pass!

other than that i just thank god that aldon smith isn't out anymore games. left late in the 4th with some pectoral injury.

p.s.

sanford 12 rushes 22 yards. auto D claims another victim!

LJ11

Were you rusty because you haven't played a real madden game in like 2-3 weeks, LJ?

Nah, I did use a different PB but it had no impact on the game.

DCX knows my game better than anyone, I know his too but he made more plays because I was too predictable on D late in the game. Made me pay 3 times on big plays, one of which I had an idea on and still didn't believe he would get it off because I had a blitz on. Wonder if he kept the back in.

Edit: He had good pressure on D, felt I had to get rid of it quick. Had Steve ready to break open, I even stepped up, and still threw too early because I saw his ends dipping around the corner.

eznark

Banned
Blizzard needs to execute all of its writers so that they don't get jobs on other forms of entertainment and drag everything into this pit of fuckery.

DCX

DCX
Nah, I did use a different PB but it had no impact on the game.

DCX knows my game better than anyone, I know his too but he made more plays because I was too predictable on D late in the game. Made me pay 3 times on big plays, one of which I had an idea on and still didn't believe he would get it off because I had a blitz on. Wonder if he kept the back in.

Edit: He had good pressure on D, felt I had to get rid of it quick. Had Steve ready to break open, I even stepped up, and still threw too early because I saw his ends dipping around the corner.
I did keep the back in to block but I throw Julio open even before his route began as I felt the pressure for sure.

My ends are something special. McCoy in the middle along with Babs makes for a nice dline and Cox has broken out and unleashed this season. He just has an explosive first step and gets there quick. He blows up screen passes thrown to his side and is always around the ball..I didn't know how you even made the throws you made as Baker was getting blasted left and right..I swear one pass Timbers had you wrapped up as the ball was released and thrown to Spiller. Idk if you even saw the play develop lol

I played decent user D..enough to give my dline extra time to get home.

I played a near perfect game and if it wasn't for a dropped pass..fumble and other oddities I probably would have not won!

DCX

LJ11

Felt the hit after the Spiller pass, a pass that was never intended for Spiller by the way, was throwing to TE, so you made an impact on the play.

Craziest pass was the one to Smith, I swear I was being thrown to the ground. Looked like he released with both feet off the ground, released a perfect 25 yard post to Smith, it was nuts. Lot of crazy plays in that game.

bluemax

Banned
So I just saw a weird play in practice mode. It looked like the QB tried to hand it off to a TE on an end around but the TE totally ran into the QB and caused a fumble.

BigAT

So I just saw a weird play in practice mode. It looked like the QB tried to hand it off to a TE on an end around but the TE totally ran into the QB and caused a fumble.

Gold had a play in our game on what I think was supposed to be a straight handoff, where Peyton just ran straight into the HB and then collapsed without being touched by a defender. He can tell you what he actually called, but it was hilarious to watch.

McNei1y

Even though Bioware fucked up the entire story in Mass Effect with it's OG ending, the games are still amazing. While I wish ME3 had more of a Dialogue choice that ME2 had, it was still very enjoyable. Galaxy Map remains to be one of the greatest songs in any game... EVER.

I hope the next Mass Effect isn't shit. I really need to play 1-3 again. I might play ME3 once more with my other character since I've only played it once. I was shut off by the ending. It really made me not want to play the game again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even though Bioware fucked up the entire story in Mass Effect with it's OG ending, the games are still amazing. While I wish ME3 had more of a Dialogue choice that ME2 had, it was still very enjoyable. Galaxy Map remains to be one of the greatest songs in any game... EVER.

I hope the next Mass Effect isn't shit. I really need to play 1-3 again. I might play ME3 once more with my other character since I've only played it once. I was shut off by the ending. It really made me not want to play the game again.

Ok

Colasante

I hated everything about Mass Effect 3. I wish I could have liked it. The franchise is ripe for another good story though, as long as they don't feel the need to tie it to any of the Shephard stuff.

i never finished part 2 and never started part 3. i did beat part 1 and i liked the game just fine. dragged on a bit later but i had a good time. i actually didn't mind the reduction of rpg elements in part 2. not sure why i never got around to finishing it. maybe i will after i finish bioshock and tomb raider

McNei1y

I'm drunk and was listening to Galaxy Map.

I hated everything about Mass Effect 3. I wish I could have liked it. The franchise is ripe for another good story though, as long as they don't feel the need to tie it to any of the Shephard stuff.

The next story in the ME universe can be great. They just need to make the gameplay great. ME3's gameplay wasn't fantastic... I actually enjoyed ME2's the best... but I hated how ME3 lacked pretty much all RPG elements.

i never finished part 2 and never started part 3. i did beat part 1 and i liked the game just fine. dragged on a bit later but i had a good time. i actually didn't mind the reduction of rpg elements in part 2. not sure why i never got around to finishing it. maybe i will after i finish bioshock and tomb raider

Finish 2. ME2 is VERY fun IMO.

Sokantish

I was not outraged by the ending, it didn't stop me from wanting to play again either. Maybe it didn't bother me much because I had seen everyone complaining about it before I beat it so I had already expected something that wasn't going to be great at all. I did put off playing again until now, only because I wanted to wait for all the DLC came out. I actually just started my playthrough again a couple days ago.

I really liked the Leviathan and Omega DLC so far though. One more to go, I think?

Top Bottom