• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
GG Cola, I was a bit nervous after you scored immediately after that glitchy third down. Thankfully I got the clutch pick. Not sure why you didn't use your time outs though, with your receivers or even Patrick Peterson you never know.

Also why does Brandon Browner hate me so much?

Oh and I totally did not mean to throw it to Baldwin on that pass play.

Colasante

GG Blue. It's crazy how different our matchups are depending on the home team. Every year it's a blowout in Seattle and a close match in Arizona. Timm did some weird juju on Peterson, even in man coverage whenever you threw to him he was open and Peterson was at least 5 feet away.

Colasante

GG Cola, I was a bit nervous after you scored immediately after that glitchy third down. Thankfully I got the clutch pick. Not sure why you didn't use your time outs though, with your receivers or even Patrick Peterson you never know.

Also why does Brandon Browner hate me so much?

Oh and I totally did not mean to throw it to Baldwin on that pass play.

Madden has been freezing for me a bunch lately so I didn't want to take the chance of screwing us in the last minute. I might have been able to get it back, but I already felt defeated after that silly interception. Damn receiver ran his route immediately behind your linebacker that was just standing there. So stupid.

bluemax

Banned
GG Blue. It's crazy how different our matchups are depending on the home team. Every year it's a blowout in Seattle and a close match in Arizona. Timm did some weird juju on Peterson, even in man coverage whenever you threw to him he was open and Peterson was at least 5 feet away.

Arizona has always had weird effects on me. Same thing used to happen against Astrolad. Worst was the time I was on the 6 with seconds to go and the batteries in my controller died. I've been playing on wired ever since.

As for Kenny Timm he just had one of those games where he was making ridiculous breaks on come backs. Maybe I've increased his route running enough.

eznark

Banned
that's not true. he loves tom chick.... and tom chick probably dissed on hots

I love Heart of the Swarm but for some stupid reason I feel compelled to play through the campaign. It's so dumb. I'm pretty sure Kerrigan doesn't understand true love because the first opportunity she got she said FYIDM and slaughtered an entire planet full of Terrans.

eznark

Banned
If I could consume every bit of BioShock Infinite in one concentrated moment of wide-eyed ecstasy, I would probably do it. I bet it would be a bit like the flood of DMT that fills your brain when you die.

Giant Bomb

No wonder meta critic calls them low tier.

McNei1y

MaddenGAF always talks about playing games :(

Let's play HOTS for reals this time... and we should all sign into the channel! :(

:(

Mrbob

Lol, don't really count one of the laggiest games I've ever played alongside a team that has Crow level Madden running backs on it. Someone should have warned me about them.

Still 11-4!

eznark

Banned
We should hijack one of the mumble server channels for MaddenGAF purposes. Then we can at least have a centralized place when we are all on the PC.

Mrbob

Better than Bob.

I sent Shake Xcom for free. What did you send him? Nothing of course! Always judging but never doing anything for other Madden Gaffers. :(

Also, Columbia is the greatest world I've visted in game. Suck it Rapture. I'm traversing slowly to make sure I don't miss anything.

<3 u blue

Thanks!!!

edit----

Yes! Yes! Fight about who has given stuff to shake for free!!!! I am a poor so write it off on your taxes as a charitable contribution

BigAT

I sent Shake Xcom for free. What did you send him? Nothing of course! Always judging but never doing anything for other Madden Gaffers. :(

Also, Columbia is the greatest world I've visted in game. Suck it Rapture. I'm traversing slowly to make sure I don't miss anything.

Let's not pretend that was some great act of charity, you only gave it away after it was clear no one would give you any money for it and after everyone here guilt tripped you.

Zep

Banned

Getting deeper into the game as well. 1999 mode makes the game that much more intense but I'm doing well with it so far. The animations and effects for the vigors are amazing...

BigAT

Getting deeper into the game as well. 1999 mode makes the game that much more intense but I'm doing well with it so far. The animations and effects for the vigors are amazing...

The periodic idle hand animation it does for
Murder of Ravens vigor
always freaks me out.

Zep

Banned
The periodic idle hand animation it does for
Murder of Ravens vigor
always freaks me out.

Thats my newest and favorite vigor so far. But one question...Why did my other one
the fireball one
disappear? Is there a way to re-equip it?

BigAT

Thats my newest and favorite vigor so far. But one question...Why did my other one
the fireball one
disappear? Is there a way to re-equip it?

It doesn't disappear completely, the two that are visible are just like your vigor quick switch thing. Not sure what it is on consoles, but on PC if you hold the vigor switch button it brings up a wheel to select between them all. The number keys also select them.

Zep

Banned
It doesn't disappear completely, the two that are visible are just like your vigor quick switch thing. Not sure what it is on consoles, but on PC if you hold the vigor switch button it brings up a wheel to select between them all. The number keys also select them.

Duh, forgot all about the weapon/vigor wheel. Thanks. And yea, PC version. No other way to play a game like this.

bluemax

Banned
Luke Smith getting in on them hot twitter debates:

bZ7BsVD.png

the only feminine thing I remember about a game was one of those old ass Asian games (on those 1-in-600 game cartridges)

There was this game where you basically played rock-paper-scissor against the computer and every time you won the lady character on the screen would remove her 8-bit clothing

The game was fucking rigged though, never got to see tittays or vags

Sokantish

Are you saying you hate females, Colasante?

the only feminine thing I remember about a game was one of those old ass Asian games (on those 1-in-600 game cartridges)

There was this game where you basically played rock-paper-scissor against the computer and every time you won the lady character on the screen would remove her 8-bit clothing

The game was fucking rigged though, never got to see tittays or vags

Oh yeah, I know exactly what Asian game you're talking about!

Colasante

Are you saying you hate females, Colasante?

No, more power to the females, I've just seen a bunch of articles about the topic lately with this party, that millionaire kickstarter, the Lara Croft stuff, the Rock Paper Scissors thing, and a whole bunch more, and was wondering if there was any inciting incident that created all of this stuff.

Top Bottom