• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Pretty cool sim gaming site I joined that has leagues for pretty much every game out (NHL and Tiger Woods is coming I've been told).

When you play you earn "SSN" points, then you use those points to buy things like sports wear, iPads, games, etc. They basically pay you to play games lol.

They just started running tournaments and ladders for points:
http://www.simulationsportsnetwork.com/eliteladders/tournaments.php

I've only been a member for a few weeks but everyone there seems really cool.

eznark

Banned
No, more power to the females, I've just seen a bunch of articles about the topic lately with this party, that millionaire kickstarter, the Lara Croft stuff, the Rock Paper Scissors thing, and a whole bunch more, and was wondering if there was any inciting incident that created all of this stuff.

Navel gazing overweight pimply hipster white knight hobbyist writers trying to get laid.

BigAT

Thankfully there's no better way to tackle and solve complex social issues and injustices than with 140 characters and hashtags. #kony2012

Mrbob

I like how Blizzard now admits a year later the Auction House was a mistake. What's that, console versions with no auction house coming on the horizon? Wow, who expected that 180 turn?

The auction house does hurt the long tail of the game. Amazing how they did not foresee the negative side effects.

Zep

Banned
Pretty cool sim gaming site I joined that has leagues for pretty much every game out (NHL and Tiger Woods is coming I've been told).

When you play you earn "SSN" points, then you use those points to buy things like sports wear, iPads, games, etc. They basically pay you to play games lol.

They just started running tournaments and ladders for points:
http://www.simulationsportsnetwork.com/eliteladders/tournaments.php

I've only been a member for a few weeks but everyone there seems really cool.

My vumpler senses are tingling

bluemax

Banned
Thankfully there's no better way to tackle and solve complex social issues and injustices than with 140 characters and hashtags. #kony2012

I dunno I think changing your Facebook profile picture is totally the most effective way to enact social change.

I dunno I think changing your Facebook profile picture is totally the most effective way to enact social change.

lol I couldn't get what the fuck everyone was doing, but based on the people I knew changing their profile picture, I knew it was some sort of gay movement right.

I'm actually more annoyed by conservatives (conservatives don't annoy me, these kinds do) who constantly refer to the bible when it comes to law-making and I want to slap the silly shit out of them and say WE ARE RUN BY PEOPLE, NOT GOD

and I figured I'd update since we advanced yesterday but so many were played:

SD-IND
PHI-TB (lol)
PIT-BAL
HOU-TEN
NYJ-CLE
GB
MIN

also

I can do tomorrow I think. I'm heading back from Tampa and should be in Orlando around 8 est if that works for you?

That's cool. I really didnt know who was the owner. I was just asking! Anyways. Tomorrow evenings work for you? Tonight's not going to be good for me. Tomorrow evenin I'm relatively flexible after about 4 central until about 7 central

doesn't sound like today will work for either of you!

Top Bottom