• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Yeah I have no idea what to get now when I want to upgrade. I love this thing so much but now that 80" tv's are reasonable I have an itch to move it to the basement but none of them seem to look anywhere near as nice.

eznark

Banned
I used to have one when I lived in a sweet loft in Milwaukee. We even went out and bought three rows of four theater seats and made a stadium set up. It was so dope. The only way to play the original Halo.

But I had all kinds of annoying issues with the projector. I might do that for the basent since I am the only one who uses that living room area.

I don't know. Maybe I will check them out. I went to a military facility today that had an insane state of the art theater. The projector there was fucking bonkers. It was the size of a Prius. I assume it was 4k but I have no idea. They said it was a $500k room. Great use of taxes!

Splat

Yeah but aren't the bulbs insanely expensive?

Yes and no, it's weird. I have an Epson and their customer service is pretty good. The Bulbs are supposed to last ~2000 hours but I've had two run out at 700 and they replaced both free of charge. I think it came with a free spare to start too, so that's ~4000 hours to start, I used it a lot and I've put maybe 2000 in over 2 years? Epson sells the lamp for $300 but it's probably cheaper elsewhere online.

eznark

Banned
Huh, I was thinking they were like a grand. I haven't really looked at that market in years. I'll probably not upgrade til Christmas but thanks.

Splat

Huh, I was thinking they were like a grand. I haven't really looked at that market in years. I'll probably not upgrade til Christmas but thanks.

Np. I realized last night that our dogs had been tearing up our fake leather recliners from jumping up on them and there's scratch marks all over them now :-/ Theatre room less classy now :(

Ramirez

Ryan has the highest QBR, but he's not really smelling any of the other stats. I don't think he was even top 10 in completions, unless I just missed him? lol

GG Az, 12 dropped passes combined for both teams, lol.

Colts vs. chargers - happening tonight
Eagles vs. bucs - cb is playing the CPU shortly since dm says he can't make it
Jets vs. browns - daw can play cpu
packers vs. vikings - tomorrow night?
texans vs. titans - guaranteed they haven't even spoken about a time that they can both play

tomorrow night is a possibility!

Colts vs. chargers - happening tonight
Eagles vs. bucs - cb is playing the CPU shortly since dm says he can't make it
Jets vs. browns - daw can play cpu
packers vs. vikings - tomorrow night?
texans vs. titans - guaranteed they haven't even spoken about a time that they can both play

tomorrow night is a possibility!

Drizz posted:

Getting in on the Fiber Optic goodness. Install date of April 10th.

Smokey, when you want to play? I'm only free late nights and Sundays now.

Meanwhile we have yet to hear from Dboy"I'm going to run away from playing you in 2k so I'll claim to play bioshock but be in need for speed instead" thacoward

BigAT

I'm guessing you're referencing that college basketball game...

Who is Buzz?
buzz-williams-dance-west-virginia-country-roads.gif

Smokey is posting in the NBA thread

I am fairly convinced that he is giving this league the middle finger for the previous advance period

Colasante

Everyone finish BioShock Infinite so we can talk about it here. I don't want to have to go to the 100 page spoiler thread with those plebes.

Nightz

GG Luke. Bad start for me throwing a pick on my first possession and getting down early. Thankfully my D came to life in the second half.

If we can get 4 for either I'd be down, just shoot me a message on steam or aim

actually my friend is on right now? mcneily and splat?

Mrbob

I wish you could play earlier. :(

It's midnight now and I have to get some sleep. Let us get some weekend Madden GAF HoTS action going.

Top Bottom